What are your TOP 3 Klipsch models you've ever owned?

mattSER

• 3 weeks later...

In no particular order, depends on the day, the music and sometimes just because. They are all wonderful sounding and bring me great happiness.

Chorus 2's- Crite's Crossovers, Titanium tweeter diaphragms and phenolic mid diaphragms

KLF 20's

Heresy 1's

have you tried dropping those Crites tweeter diaphragms and phenolic mid diaphragms into the K79 and mid horns in your KLF20 yet? Its a tasty mix.
I finally got around to installing the Titanium tweeter diaphragms in the KLF's and love how they sound now, much smoother. When finances permit, I plan on doing the Titanium mid diaphragms and possibly new Crites crossovers, but for now I'm really digging them the way they are. Edited by Stump
  • Like 1

My Cornwall 1s are my favorite, followed closely by a pair of Belles (technically my dad's but spent my late teens with them), then the pair of Heresy that I owned before the Cornwalls. My over all favorites would go Cornwalls, Chorus 2, La Scala models, and Klipschorn

• 2 months later...