Have you ever look at a map of the USA?

The Dude

• Moderators

That's a little over an hour from Hope AR, one of our daughters lives about 30 min from Shreveport. See now you have a reason to visit. :) .

Like Justin Wilson use to say, "way up North around Shreveport".

Unfortunately I completely missed the map

We did that also, it's where we moved to.   :blink: When you come here you have to set your watch back 20 years and learn to slow down.

i spent four years living in Michigan.  A friend from SoCal came out to visit once. We’re driving around and he says, “Now i know where they send things when they go out of style.”  He also thought the people had big heads. Sorry Michiganders, i found you to be a most pleasant group of folks.

Its kind of freaky.  I mean, I live in Omaha NE, and never really realized how far north I am of a lot of other states.  California seems really south from up here.

Done.

\

We will not try to hold it against you  :D    A couple more states north and you would be Canadian :lol:

One day you need to visit the south, but not in the summer it might kill you since your from the great frozen north.  :o  :D

You have never experienced humidity in your life until you have been in Lafayette Louisiana in 105 degrees F in the summer :o

Roger