Have you ever look at a map of the USA?

The Dude

You mean there are other states?

Keith

It's amazing how many people ask me how long I've been in this country when I tell them I'm from NEW Mexico.

Que?

So how long HAVE you been in the Country???

Rog

Long enough to not have to whip out my green card when i shipped you those speakers across state lines! :ph34r:

• Like 2

If only I could afford to sit in a chair and eat popcorn until California drops into the ocean.  :)

Roger

The whole state isn't going, only enough to give me beach front property.

So you got Beach front property in Arizona?  :P

• Like 1

• Moderators

Its kind of freaky.  I mean, I live in Omaha NE, and never really realized how far north I am of a lot of other states.  California seems really south from up here.

Done.

\

We will not try to hold it against you  :D    A couple more states north and you would be Canadian :lol:

One day you need to visit the south, but not in the summer it might kill you since your from the great frozen north.  :o  :D

• Like 1

The one that trips up most AZ transplants is that Phoenix is situated northwest of here. Usually when one goes north it gets a little cooler, but that's not the case. It averages 10 degrees hotter than most of Tucson due to the lower elevation.

Also, as the crow flies Tucson is ~200 miles from the Gulf of California. So it's a play on the senses when a stiff cold front rolls in from the west, making everything smell just like coast, yet it's all cactus and rugged mountains. :huh:

• Like 1

When I say, write, Omaha, NE.  Folks say, "I didn't know there was an Omaha, New England".

One day you need to visit the south, but not in the summer it might kill you since your from the great frozen north.

Oh I have and love it, next on my list is a place called New Orleans.  Maybe you've heard of it?  I would also like to find Old Orleans.  I visited South Carolina once in August, it must have been the most humid time of my life.  However I love it, when I get to wear the least amount of clothes, I am a happy person.  We used to go to Kentucky for about two weeks a year.  It would get pretty humid there.