FS - Klipsch Reference RF-82, RC-64, RB-61, RW12D - $1750

pdhoff

ALL SOLD

Selling off my amazing Klipsch system to make way for something new. 

RF-82 IV towers - $450

RC-64 IV center - $600

RB-61 IV bookshelves - $210

RW12D (2) - $280ea

$1750 for everything

Prices are firm and fair. Pick up in Northern VA

Edited by pdhoff

Posting clear detailed pics are the quickest way to get buyers interested in your gear.  People frequently are interested in the color of stain or finish on your speakers as well as condition of both the cabinets and grills.   

Your set up will appeal to many people on the hunt for a complete home theater speaker system.  Good luck with your sale.

Posting clear detailed pics are the quickest way to get buyers interested in your gear.  People frequently are interested in the color of stain or finish on your speakers as well as condition of both the cabinets and grills.   

Your set up will appeal to many people on the hunt for a complete home theater speaker system.  Good luck with your sale.

How do I upload photos on this forum. I cant figure it out. 

How do I upload photos on this forum. I cant figure it out. 

Go to the bottom right corner of reply and hit more reply options, there are photo options there

Did you mean that the speakers are the ii series and not iv? I have actually never heard of iv, but then again I am no expert! How much would you consider for the RC64 shipped to zip 54436? Thanks!~

these are the series one RF-82. They are the fourth generation in the reference line. The order being RF-3, RF-3ii, RF-35, RF-82

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...