zebra wood jubilee clones for sale

ssctrojan1980

• Moderators

Jubilees that I built a while back and put into storage. Time to make room so sets are going. They are being sold with or without the woofers. The zebra wood veneer will be in Tuesday and will have the completed pics Wednesday or Thursday.

I think you need to be up front and not advertise these as Jubilees.

They are copies, and from some of the comments above, it seems that their accuracy may also be in question.

I am not trying to mess up your sale, but you are advertising these as Jubilees and that is not correct.

Enough said ....

Excuse me but you do refer to them as "Jubilees" in your original post and in the thread title. Edited by dtel's wife
  • Like 2

Either way they are imposters, and you have already misrepresented yourself in this thread by claiming JWCs plans as your own.

They are what they are

claiming Doc's plans as my own huh?  please SHOW ME where i said the plans i used were MINE.  i said i emailed him the plans.  i have emailed many people these plans.  i forgot he emailed me his plans 7 years ago.  NO WHERE DO I CLAIM THEY ARE MINE. 

Either way they are imposters

Ouch!

I think this may be a bit harsh. Many fine designs are reproduced, and sometimes improved upon. For example, Nelson Pass freely allows most of his designs to be reproduced. Craig built upon, and some would say improved upon,a prior preamp design.

Peace out.

• Like 2

• Moderators

Ouch!

I think this may be a bit harsh. Many fine designs are reproduced, and sometimes improved upon. For example, Nelson Pass freely allows most of his designs to be reproduced. Craig built upon, and some would say improved upon,a prior preamp design.

Peace out.

Imposters, knock offs, clones take your choice they are not Klipsch Jubilees.

• Like 1

• Moderators

you don't wanna argue semantics with me.  The speaker cabinets were not built by Klipsch.  They are not being represented as "Klipsch Jubilees."  They are simply "jubilees constructed by myself in no way affiliated with Klipsch. 

Thank you. That was my point.

• Like 1

Ouch!

Peace out.

Agreed..... just like building the Hartsfield around the jubilee and calling it a hartilee.  modifications and improvements are made all the time.  Hope someone doesn't combine any other speaker cabinets and call them "hartilees" or i may get butthurt also.  lol  (not really)