zebra wood jubilee clones for sale

ssctrojan1980

I remember the other pair your built, the pair in avatar.  Are these a different pair?  If not, why even re veneer them?  I could live with the pair in your avatar.  What is your location, I could assume South Carolina.  Prices with and without the woofers?  Sorry for all the questions, these are some that might help your sale.  GLWS.

post-33979-0-52620000-1460934820_thumb.j pair in the avatar were my very first set.  Mr. Kwing Lee has those in Chicago and loves them.  I built these when I built my hartsfields.  these were the only set I didn't veneer.  they will look like this pic but in zebra wood instead of rosewood.  so yes they have grill covers.  I am in Oklahoma.  Price with Crites woofers is 2000.  1600 for the cabinets without woofers.  I will drive up to 300 miles for 100.00 in fuel. 

• Like 2

Mr Cullison I'm the 1 who gave you those plans 7 years ago.

Those are my plans.  That is my handwriting. That is my carpet.  The file "jc angles" I came up with and they are not Klipsch angles.  Yes you and I discussed those as well as with many other people after they were drawn up.   NO problem.....I'm sure they sound great.  The plans work well. 

The entire development of those plans are here.......  Built in 2006.

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/72851-bass-horn-ideas-again-a-possible-build-need-criticism/page-27

Are you still using the "full reflectors" at the first turn or did you change to 3/4 reflector?  I always did full reflectors but Klipsch doesn't do that.

jc

Edited by jwc
  • Like 1

I think you need to be up front and not advertise these as Jubilees.

They are copies, and from some of the comments above, it seems that their accuracy may also be in question.

I am not trying to mess up your sale, but you are advertising these as Jubilees and that is not correct.

Enough said ....