Klipsch walnut Forte ll - $500 (Oak Lawn, IL)

opusk2k9

When the tags are MUCH longer than the description, you are kind of being a jerk:

For sale is a pair of Klipsch Forte Speakers great shape and in good working order selling more home audio.

Tags: Audiophile High End Acoustic Accuphase Adcom ADS Altec ATC Audio Note Audio Physic Audio Acoustic Research AR Arcam Audioquest Avalon Bel Canto Benchmark Benz Beveridge Boston Bozak Boulder Bowers Bryston B&W Cable Cambridge Celestion Chord Coincident Creek Dali Decware Denon Definitive Dynaco Dynaudio Dynavector Elite Energy Epos ESS Exposure Esoteric Gallo Garrard Goldring Grado Harbeth Harmon Kardon JBL Kef Koetsu Kimber Klipsch Krell Infinity Lexicon Linn Legacy Levinson Lowther Magico Magneplanar Magnepan Marantz Martin Logan Mcintosh Meridian Micro Seiki Mirage Mission Monitor Monster Music Hall NAD Naim Nakamichi NHT Nottingham Threshold Nordost Ohm Onix Oracle Paradigm Phono Pioneer Polk Pro-ject Proac Quad Rawson Rega Rel Revel Revox Rogers Rotel SACD Sansui Scott Shure Sony Speakers Audio SME Sonus Faber Spendor Tannoy Thiel Thorens Tyler Usher Vandersteen Vienna Acoustic Von Schweikert Velodyne VPI VTL Wadia Wilson Wireworld Wharfedale Marantz, Sansui, Pioneer, JVC, Technics, Nakamichi, Yamaha, Kenwood, Realistic, Bose, Advent, Polk, M&K, Altec Lansing, Sherwood, Kyosera, Sanyo, Thorens, Gerrard, Teac, Fostex, Sony, XAM , JBL , Chapman , vintage Sansui , Pioneer , XAM , Carver , Revox , Utah , Toshiba ,

• Like 3

Yes. Junior from Oaklawn always has several things for sale and yes he never deals. His price is always THE price. A guy I work with has been there several times. He always has good stuff and knows what it's worth.

G.E.M

Edited by oldred

Yes. Junior from Oaklawn always has several things for sale and yes he never deals. His price is always THE price. A guy I work with has been there several times. He always has good stuff and knows what it's worth.

G.E.M

Junior does have some great gear, I picked up the Fortes Saturday. Nice guy and he has a ton of top quality gear. His prices aren't outrageous, 500 for a very nice pair of Forte 2s I thought was more than fair

G.E.M

Junior does have some great gear, I picked up the Fortes Saturday. Nice guy and he has a ton of top quality gear. His prices aren't outrageous, 500 for a very nice pair of Forte 2s I thought was more than fair

Did you buy the Fortes or the Forte IIs?  They're still both listed, and I was considering picking up the IIs.

He picked up the walnut II's.

Poop  :)  Oh well ... I'm still mulling those slant Heresys over, so it may work out in the end.  

Those Fortes will be at my house this weekend on their way to my daughter and son in laws after that.  The Klipsch caravan rolls again!

• Like 2

To avoid that stuff from clogging your results just add a "-tags" to your search parameters. You will miss some stuff unfortunately.

Thanks for the tip, since he uses the same phone number in all ads, I can filter him out now.

• Like 1

I'm guessing big JBL's but it's just a guess.  He has a lot of nice stuff though.

Yeah I recognized a couple of highly desirable vintage JBL's in there as well.  I'm thinking one pair of those are the JBL 100's, AKA the Century's?