Hawk Attack

twk123

Or, you could watch "Deadpool" if that's where your intelligence level is.  

Lars

I use to know an electrical engineer that loved to watch cartoons; and especially reruns of the Three Stooges. He was a gifted man, technically brilliant and loved by his students, I was one of them. He was a WWII veteran who earned his degree after that war. Every once in a while he'd share a story about his work at McDonnell Douglas. He was lead engineer on several weapon systems, most notably the missile guidance systems used on the F4 during the Vietnam War, and later on the F18. His conscience ultimately got the better of him, and he retired from the military scene.

He was a hard man, and retried to become a teacher at Texas A&M Engineering Extension Service. We called him "Kernel", and he enjoyed that. I was a young 20-something and usually in awe by his presence. He was a slender build, with narrow slit eyes and a 6 ft tall frame of about 170 lbs. His voice was deep, and when he spoke, his persona demanded your respect. His 3 sons are very close friends, all great people, and successful in their respective fields.

Kernel Kutz passed away late last year at his home in St. Pete, FL. He is responsible for helping me find the discipline necessary to obtain a degree. I loved that man.

Goes to show, what you watch on the television is purely for entertainment; and not remotely related to a persons intellectual capacity.

FWIW, I hated Dead Pool, but enjoy watching the Three Stooges, especially with my kids.

Edited by Gilbert
  • Like 1

Sure enough he thought he was sneaking up on me and I turned around and threw my arms up and yelled at him which made it hit the brakes and drift back away. He then circled around as we eyed each other. Today was a sound morale victory against the hawk who was beaten at his own hawkish game. He was outwitted and he knows it. I am going to try to get some photos of it soon.

Well there is that.... we human beings are supposed to be more intelligent then animals.