My son made this video

mustang guy

He used Adobe Premier Pro and a GoPro3+. His buddy was hanging out the back window during much of the filming, and the back window in the A4 doesn't roll down all the way. Poor Paul about cracked his ribs. :( I was pretty impressed by what he came up with. 

Thanks Neil. My eyes are so bad that reading glasses don't work sometimes.

The build description doesn't mention the masters - 

Brakes:

Wilwood Brakes performance triple pedal assembly.

Wilwood Brakes triple remote reservoir setup in front trunk.

Wilwood Brakes 2 lbs. residual valve installed.

4 wheel disc brakes, front performance solid rotors, rear GT drilled rotors.

Wilwood Brakes Hi-Temp 570 degree racing brake fluid.

Gates Racing  premium high-temp remote reservoir lines.

-3AN stainless steel brake lines w/polished fittings, coated in Smoked  Black Transparent protective coating, D.O.T. approved.

I just assumed they were part of a Wilwood kit for floor pedals and remote reservoir with 4x disc brakes.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Seadog said:

Nice video.  You are having too much fun there.  BTW, where was the video shot?

This is West Virginia, very close to where Craig lives.   I know where the video was shot.  I've been down those roads near the blue church many times. 

Just not that fast!  B)

+++

Bonus points if you spotted the back of the La Scala at :20, left side of your screen.  That is the Left of the L/C/R La Scala set.

+++

Go to about 2:18 and look at the tach, it's standing straight up.  Then check out the yellow road sign with all the squiggles.  That starts with a 25 mph turn and I can practically guarantee you he's hitting that at close to double the posted speed limit.  Good times. 

Fantastic video, Craig, and great job by Nick and his friend!

I see that the replica has WV historic plates.  When I built the car in my avatar, it was first registered in WV so that re-registering it in Michigan was easy.  My friend in WV who got the original registration said, "I can get plates for a rock in West Virginia,"  I have a fondness for the WV DMV, as they made getting plates in Michigan much easier.

The music and scenery in the video are spectacular.  The engine sounds so good I wondered if it was a 914 variant or a Subaru, as used in many such replicas.  Not to disparage Subarus, but I'm glad it's a Porsche motor.

1 hour ago, DizRotus said:

I see that the replica has WV historic plates.  When I built the car in my avatar, it was first registered in WV so that re-registering it in Michigan was easy.  My friend in WV who got the original registration said, "I can get plates for a rock in West Virginia,"  I have a fondness for the WV DMV, as they made getting plates in Michigan much easier.

LOL!  Absolutely TRUE, at least in the past.  I think lawmakers may have tightened that up in recent years.

At one time WV was a FACTORY for laundering salvage titles, because we did not offer a salvage title, just full titles.  Once your car from out-of-state was registered here, it was a full legal title.

We had a car dealer on the southern border who did thousands of titles a year, worth millions.  The owner was the feature of a 60 Minutes show (I think) and he got sent to jail.  A LOT of those cars that were underwater because of Hurricane Katrina ended up having their cars totaled out, then getting new clean titles in WV.  Things changed after that.

This was filmed out where I live. My house sits on Winding Rd. :)

My favorite drive in West Virginia is the 30 mile stretch of route 219 between Huttonsville, WV and Snowshoe. The curves are banked, the lanes are wide, there isn't much traffic, and the scenery is as good as it gets. I will make a video of that ride some time. It is as good as it gets IMO.