Klipsch Klipschorn TSCM Speakers SOLD

ddalski

SPEAKERS HAVE BEEN SOLD - THANK YOU

Selling my Klipsch TSCM Speakers.  Theses are commercial versions of the Klipschorn that do not require to be placed in corners and also have dual tweeters and three midrange drivers.  They are located in the North Texas / Dallas area.  These have the K-44E woofers and were manufactured 10/86.  Asking $2,000 for the pair.  In very good condition.  Pickup only.

IMG_2274.jpg

IMG_2289.jpg

IMG_2292.jpg

Edited by ddalski
Speakers have been sold
  • Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 2:00 PM, ddalski said:

Selling my Klipsch TSCM Speakers.  Theses are commercial versions of the Klipschorn that do not require to be placed in corners and also have dual tweeters and three midrange drivers.  They are located in the North Texas / Dallas area.  Asking $2,000.  I will post pictures later.

Post Pic's!

Just finished building a home theater around the TSCM.       They are clearly better than the La Belle and related klipshorns etc.       LOVE them.   But.....  each speaker w/tophat has a total of 7 speakers plus a very old set of crossovers.      Major cost to make them like new. [Worth every penny]

tscm1- 3.jpg

• Like 1

There's a dude in Plano that has been trying to sell TSCM's on craigslist for a couple of years now. He'll usually start out around $2k for the pair and gradually drop down to $1500. Then they'll disappear and relist for the the higher price. He's posted them here before and got huffy when challenged on price, explaining the intricate nature of the top end driver configuration and associated cost.

They're not a common speaker, least of all in the DFW area, but I'm working purely on assumption.

• Like 4

• 1 year later...