Klipsch reference speakers

Casey

Ok guys just got these guys to add more wow factor into my klipsch surround sound :) there are 4 terminals on these speakers with a plate?  I'm getting the tweeter sound but nothing from the dual 8's am I suppose to leave the plate in there?? thanks for input :)

1 hour ago, Casey said:

Ok guys just got these guys to add more wow factor into my klipsch surround sound :) there are 4 terminals on these speakers with a plate?  I'm getting the tweeter sound but nothing from the dual 8's am I suppose to leave the plate in there?? thanks for input :)

You run the risk of burning up the crossover or the drivers without that plate and running a single pair of cables.

Those are done like on most towers nowadays so you can bi-amp them, basically if you remove the plate you can run one amp to the tweet and another too the woofs.  Otherwise if you just have one amp you leave the plate in there and one amp powers both.  I don't do it myself but people bi-amp all the time, I'm not aware of any risk of burning anything up upon doing so.  

Hi everyone, I know this is not the right place to ask question but...  I got (2) R-26F as front, R-25C as center channel and (2) R-15M as rear channel running on Pioneer SC-91. I would like to know if Pioneer SC-91 is powerful enough to play these speakers.

Ok anyone by chance have a pic of how the plate goes? had a long day at work, cause I'm getting absolutely no bass from these :( which has me completely lost, guess I shouldn't have popped plates off then ran off to work.  I'm really beginning to feel stupid by taking the plate off :(

Ok got it... the clarity good lord... may have to upgrade receiver.  Some bass, but that's what the woofers for :) thanks guys daughter (4 years old) was trying to help only had 2 metal posts but located them.  Now I need some good recommendations on recievers using one I got with klipsch package from best buy (Samsung)