Calling all Monsters......

MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE

Clear and set your DVR for the El Rey network this Holiday weekend...... Starting @ 6:00 am this morning and running till Dec 26 4:00 am there will be 36 classic Japanese monster movies.... 

From: Godzilla, Mothra, Mechagodzilla to Rodan and more there all be there.... I have a soft spot for many for these old monster classics..... When I was a kid there was nothing betting knowing that a monster movie was coming on Saturday morning or on Creature Feature Saturday night.... Man those were the days....

MKP :-)

Image result for monster zero movie

Image result for monster zero movie

Image result for mothra vs. godzilla

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Godzirra!!!!

That's not too far from the truth.  The original Japanese release was titled Gojira.   To the American ear it sounded like Godzilla, they edited in Raymond Burr, and the rest is history.  The original release is more of a profound environmental statement, and is a worthy addition to anyone's monster movie collection.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

it was heavily advertised during the old kung fu movies I was watching last night.

lol lol 

Yea, I was watching them last night also...

48 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

The original release is more of a profound environmental statement, and is a worthy addition to anyone's monster movie collection.

+1 :emotion-21::emotion-21:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

Clear and set your DVR for the El Rey network this Holiday weekend...... Starting @ 6:00 am this morning and running till Dec 26 4:00 am there will be 36 classic Japanese monster movies.... 

From: Godzilla, Mothra, Mechagodzilla to Rodan and more there all be there.... I have a soft spot for many for these old monster classics..... When I was a kid there was nothing betting knowing that a monster movie was coming on Saturday morning or on Creature Feature Saturday night.... Man those were the days....

Thanks for the heads up and you nailed it . Monster movies and creature features those were the days ! Oh and actually playing outside in between :D

• Like 1