"Mint" Forte IIs 350 mpls craigs

juniper

On Friday, January 6, 2017 at 5:26 AM, calhockey10 said:

@Shaun K tagging you since you missed out on the other Minnesota deal this week

What does "tagging mean in this context? I post deals hoping someone else can put together a great system. I have 4 very nice 2 channel systems and almost feel guilty how little I paid. I bought 2 sets of cornwalls for 500 in total, gave one pair away that were almost mint, sold the other pair for 150 and donated the money. They came from a frat house and had some bad JuJu....

17 minutes ago, juniper said:

What does "tagging mean in this context?

Just alerting this particular member to this thread by using the forum "tag" function.  It will show up as an alert the next time he logs on and direct him to this thread.

26 minutes ago, juniper said:

What does "tagging mean in this context?

If you type an @ the forum will generate a list of people when you start typing.  Just click on the member @juniper to produce the Notification.

Since I quoted your post juniper you will get a notification anyway, but this feature seems helpful if you need to alert more than one person.  @wvu80

Odd, I didn't get an email notification about the tagging.  Thanks for doing that though, feel free to do it again next time.  I couldn't possibly fit more speakers into this house though, unless they were maybe some RP-280F's... ;) 

On 1/8/2017 at 1:25 PM, Shaun K said:

Odd, I didn't get an email notification about the tagging.  Thanks for doing that though, feel free to do it again next time.  I couldn't possibly fit more speakers into this house though, unless they were maybe some RP-280F's... ;) 

check your spam folder that is where my notifications were going I had to mark it as not spam and now it comes to my inbox I use gmail not sure if you use the same email service.

On 1/12/2017 at 5:46 AM, calhockey10 said:

check your spam folder that is where my notifications were going I had to mark it as not spam and now it comes to my inbox I use gmail not sure if you use the same email service.

I already get other email notifications, but it turns out that I just had that particular option disabled.