RB-5 ii

Deronb1

7 hours ago, calhockey10 said:

No I just bought those rb35s last week however still torn on those mahogany rb5s. I didn't realize the 35's were this big lol. 

I didn't realize that the RB35 would sound so big. Mine are at work. I had a chance to lay the ears back on them 2 wintes ago when no one except for me made it to work one day. They rocked 

:)

Let me know if you work out a deal on the RB5. 

On 1/10/2017 at 6:51 AM, ricktate said:

RB-35s are awesome bought new pair for my son awhile back. Klipsch should have kept these in the line up I think. I would buy another new pair, can not ever find them for sale and I know why.

They did, the RB-81II.;):D

Bill

• Like 1

This made me realize i need to stick to the forums for speaker purchases.  I cannot tell you how many pairs of speakers i have had ruined by horrible packing by ebay sellers and even Amazon's Warehouse Deals.  I bought a pair of "mint" RF-15's on eBay.  They were both stuffed in a box.  One had one layer of bubble wrap while the other had none.

Three of the four woofers broke at the magnet leaving the cone attached tonthe speaker and the magnet and half a frame banging around the inside of the cab.  I was refunded immediately but now have these beat up rf-15's.  They can be fixed, but....