FamilyTreeNow

MyOwn

The way of the internet is to give something away for free, then you pay for what you really want.

+++

I was suspicious of "billions" of records.  Do you think the site is a scam to get a person's personal info?  In any case if I used that site I would certain to sign in with a unique password I didn't use anywhere else.

• Like 1

You don't

5 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

The way of the internet is to give something away for free, then you pay for what you really want.

+++

I was suspicious of "billions" of records.  Do you think the site is a scam to get a person's personal info?  In any case if I used that site I would certain to sign in with a unique password I didn't use anywhere else.

You don't need to sign into to run a name....Run the name and select view details.

An old co-worker of mine went through one of these websites a few years back, wanted to look up an ex girlfriend he dated in high-school. I believe he sent around $80? and got back a huge envelope that including copies of her marriage license, Drivers License photos, tax statements, records of her kids birth and where they went to school, where she lived and how much she paid for her house and on and on. It was about 2 inches thick of papers with what had to be everything single record available on her, it was crazy.