The Klipsch Audio Community
Kalifornian

FS ARIC Audio Tube preamp and tube collection

Getting out of the tube hobby.  No time or place to enjoy it with 3 girls in the house that cant be bothered with manually turning on a switch. Anyways I am selling a custom made Aricaudio "The Unlimited" tube preamp as well as all the tubes I've collected over the last year.  Also included is the Tube depot Tubecube storage container with a complete replacement set of pluck and pull foam.  I'd like to sell this all as one set and not part it out.  Asking $500 for everything!!  The Unlimited new is $725 and the tubes are low market at $875. I am located in northern CA.  If you want more info or better pics feel free to pm me and I can email over more. 

Aricaudio The Unlimited

Tube Depot Tubecube Storage

5ar4 Tubes - NOS Amperex Buggleboy 5ar4 (made in Great Britain), NOS RCA 5ar4, NOS GE 5ar4 (made in Great Britain), Sovtek 5ar4, Telefunken GZ34-TK

EL84 Tubes - NOS JAN 6BQ5x2, Telefunken EL84-TKx2, Electroharmonix EL84x2, JJ EL84x2, NOS RCA Command EL84x2

12ax7 tubes - NOS Baldwin 12ax7 (blackplates)x2, NOS GE 5751 (blackplates)x4, NOS RCA Command (Blackplate)x1, JJ ECC83Sx2, JJ 5751x2, JJ ECC83S Goldpinsx2

OD3 tubes - NOS GEx2, NOS RCAx2, NOS Raytheon JANx12

20170223_143745.jpg

20170223_143644.jpg

Edited by Kalifornian
price drop
  • Like 1

That aric is a pre?

Where is the gain control?

What are you looking to get for the  bugle boy gz34? Does it have a box? Is the print in good shape?

I'm looking to sell the whole getup. I don't have the time for the hobby any more. No original boxes for the bugle boys. The print on the tube is decent but not great.  In the first pic you can see the bugle boy and amperex on the tube.

I've moved onto McIntosh Mc275 and don't need this at all. It's a great tube buffer/preamp and Aric at Aricaudio has awesome service. I'm selling everything for $500 buyer pays shipping.  

So this is basically a gain device?  Sorry for the stupid question, I'm not familiar with this particular model.

I would jump on this if it had 2 sets of outs. I've been admiring Aric's work for some time. All P2P..no pcb. Beautiful handwired work under the hood.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk