Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

If you're ever in the area check out The Thayer Hotel. They are on The West Point campus. Their Sunday champagne brunch is the stuff of legend. I'm not sure what the price is of late. The last time I took the Wife it was around $27.00 per person. They could have charged $50.00, and it still would have been well worth it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Abomb said:

If you're ever in the area check out The Thayer Hotel. They are on The West Point campus. Their Sunday champagne brunch is the stuff of legend. I'm not sure what the price is of late. The last time I took the Wife it was around $27.00 per person. They could have charged $50.00, and it still would have been well worth it.

https://www.thethayerhotel.com/sunday-champagne-brunch.html

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Abomb said:

‘That to us in Australia is cheap 

I took a family of 6 adults to a nice Mediterranean restaurant and it cost me just over $800 bucks 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

Always wanted to tour West Point but I never got along with "ring tappers" very well in the Army. The resturant would work though.  :)

The "Tapper" through me off for a sec. "Ring Banger" or "Knocker" is how I have always heard it. "Tapper" works though. 

• Like 2

Call any vegetable- call it by name 

Does that ring a bell ? 

Artist - The Mothers of Invention/ Frank Zappa 

‘Title - Mothermania The best of the Mothers 

IMG-5113.jpg

IMG-5114.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Full Range said:

Does that ring a bell ? 

IMG-5113.jpg

IMG-5114.jpg

Zappas' Berlin connection... Was before my time, but I heard about it, from older colleagues at work. 

There is a "Frank Zappa Straße" (Road) in Berlin.

• Like 4

On 5/11/2024 at 6:28 PM, dirtmudd said:

Screenshot_20240511_122748_Gallery.jpg

of course , a must have in every collection and the bluray live concert as well , an outstanding perfomance

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Full Range said:

Does that ring a bell ? 

IMG-5114.jpg

Die Spielsachen sind alle kaputt 😂 ( all toys are damaged ) HHHMMM....somehow I´ll understand this language 🤪

• Haha 3

Had a long ride with my bike today ..so I didn´t spun anything today , but yesterday a bit

A day at the races from Queen

Queenadayattheraces.thumb.jpg.9bb37243151a6434be643ecd97650a14.jpg

even in the quietest moments from Supertramp

SupertramEveninthequietestmoments.thumb.jpg.e289cb98dbd25994ef15e43f4bfdb973.jpg

and finally the wall from Pink Floyd

PinkFloydTheWall.thumb.jpg.6117fbf262a4003fea56512d923da036.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Killer photo @MicroMara!  Actually, the best I've seen yet.  Great lp's thrown down too. 

See what all the biking does for you?  Just watch out for the morons. 

Back in the day I'd do 100-150 miles a week with no helmet just my cap.  Had my lil Sony cassette player & a headset.  I'd hit that wall about 7 mile into the ride so programmed my tunes for it.  Worked like a charm.  Kicked it, got thru it and cruised.  Sweat like a pig!  We'd go about 19 -24 mph out in the country around here when there were 3-4 of us together.  Those guys were riders and pushed each other.  Somehow I hung w/em.  lol

Solo it got hairy.  People were crazy on the country roads.  If ya got clipped ya might lay there for hours.  Germany?  Just HAS to be insane.  Stay woke!  lol

• Like 5