Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Congrats on that turntable, sure I saw a pic a few pages back. Seems amazon was down for a while this evening all over the states. My search gave me a few links there, discogs has a few too.

An old but good one here, probably posted before. Please excuse me Billy G is one of my favorite guitarists and ZZ is in the top five of my favorite all time rock-n-roll shows to see. $10 Man, Arrested for Driving While Blind, heck EVERY single song on Tejas is superb!!

Untitled.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Full Range said:

@JohnJ 

How is Tejas pronounced 

Does it have a silent J and replaced with a H ?

Not from around there:tongue: but I know a little further south Hesus lives there, so I think your assumption is correct!

• Haha 2

Gibbons and band saw twice but been over that probly like a broken/stuck record. Both time once again in...Tally, lol...Unreal band. Tres Hombres, I must misplaced as still looking , Tehas...cool man...:)

Here is an overlooked by many whose record/works are totally unreal. Hope you give a listen to his, lol Puka lp.........Found him on my Different Strokes lp too long ago...;) :

• Like 3

Hi @billybob, Puka is talented, good voice too. That is the kind of stuff we heard around here almost a capella with the musicians in our family or neighborhood a long time ago.

Either mom or grandma on the piano, Grandpa with his Gibson and falsetto bluegrass stuff sometimes. Kids from the church practicing their "youth" guitar playing group that did the 8:30 Sun morning service practiced here sometimes as the choir from 11:00am did a lot.

The couple across the street... early 70s smoking that funny smelling stuff and drinking beer after sunset playing CCR good enough on their front porch that us kids recognized it from the tunes on the radio. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@JohnJ...man that sure sounds like a fun time for sure!Heard of a guy in a NY neighborhood on a radio program maybe This American Life that would setup Karioke like and sing on his front porch Sinatra song...even the cops would come by listening. More to come...Puka...too much w@f on the last one.(fixed it^^^) :

• Like 3

Need to still get the Freakout album from friend. Saw him recently and asked if he still spun. He says still has some. Guess I will  have to be more direct, lol!

Either works for me. The Earth Band works for me too. Only have one of those....:)

Meanwhile:

• Like 2

Today I am spinning some more prog 

This is the second solo release by this artist and the LP is inspired by a deck of Tarot cards 

The inside cover guides the listener of the cards meanings 

Artfully constructed in orchestral / prog rock genre 

Artist - Mike Batt & Friends 

Title - Tarot Suite 

ID ELPS 4020

B51436CB-CB1C-4BB6-88A1-5ADEC5EC8E16.jpeg

64A4F78E-52DA-4026-B1C8-8E024AF57B73.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1