SOLD - ALKeng steep slope Xovers

cincymat

I have a set of ALKeng steep slope Xovers for sale. Each pair consists of one ES-500 woofer to squawker Xover and one ES-5800 squawker to tweeter Xover. I received these new last October. I'm selling them to help finance a move to active Xovers and amps. New these are $1340.00 plus shipping. Here's your chance to own a set for $1100.00 plus shipping from Dayton, OH without the 6 week wait from ALKeng. These have the low frequency Xover set at 500 Hz and the midrange to tweeter is set at 5800 Hz. 

Search ALKeng to learn more about the Xovers. 

ES-500 

DSC02326-XL.jpg

ES-5800

DSC02329-XL.jpg

I have all the documentation that was sent by ALKeng. These Xovers are customizable with the ability to adjust squawker and tweeter outputs. The squawker outputs are adjustable in 1 dB increments. The tweeters are adjustable in 3 bB increments.  Assembly and fabrication is top notch.

PM me if you have questions. 

Mark

1 hour ago, Jeeper said:

Hey Cincy what did you have these in, and what difference did you hear,

Thanks.

I had these in a set of La Scalas. These networks provide a very balanced playback with the ability to "tune" the midrange and tweeters to your tastes. Really liked the sound.