Audio WTF's!

Schu

7 hours ago, richieb said:

I just beat their price substantially by picking up a half-ton of the stuff at the material supply yard. While it is a beatch navigating the basement stairs with a wheel barrow the result are quite amazing. Just filled the bass bins full, sunk the amps in a pile and actually sit  in a well formed mound. Don't knock it till you tried it -- plus the ground kids love playin' in the stuff. They've only thrown and hit seven tubes so far -- hi-end on the cheap.

Keep dem stones away from my K-horns!!!! :D 

Thats too funny.

4 hours ago, dtel said:

I thought that's what it was at first, I could have gone for that idea, they wouldn't last long before I ate them.

Imagine how pissed you'd be when you learned that I got there before you, licked all the chocolate off and put them back in place...:ph34r:

Well, that in and of itself, might not piss you off....  it's after you ate them....

:emotion-41:

• Moderators
25 minutes ago, Coytee said:

Imagine how pissed you'd be when you learned that I got there before you, licked all the chocolate off and put them back in place...:ph34r:

Well, that in and of itself, might not piss you off....  it's after you ate them....

:emotion-41:

That would make me sick, I can never look at those the same way anymore, I'll be thinking of you doing that. :(