klipsch heresy bashing YouTube basher

dirtmudd

21 hours ago, richieb said:

I picked up a pair of Heresys at the Pilgrammage after a 15 year hiatus I would guess. Without any type of full review and only using them to stream jazz without a DAC I find them very clean, crisp, refreshing, honest, enjoyable and kind of a kick to listen to.

It's kinda neat hearing what these do after a steady diet of KHorns and Jubilees. And I'm guessing the Golden Ear Mr. Rossi would find fault with those as well. Good - there is no invitation extended for a listening session. 

Wow, wish I had a pair of Heresy's like that.....

The Klipsch Heresy lll is an incredibly well balanced speaker.  I don't think it needs a subwoofer - which doesn't mean to say it can't sound good with one.  I think sometimes we can get bogged down with specifications and the perceived ability to punch out massive bass.  I think the quality of bass reproduction is way more important than the quantity or absolute extension.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, edwinr1 said:

The Klipsch Heresy lll is an incredibly well balanced speaker.  I don't think it needs a subwoofer - which doesn't mean to say it can't sound good with one.  I think sometimes we can get bogged down with specifications and the perceived ability to punch out massive bass.  I think the quality of bass reproduction is way more important than the quantity or absolute extension.

I have been saying this for some time and can't agree more.  Very punchy "accurate" bass reproduction that can run with the best, IMO.

Bill

• Like 1