Sold K-53-K drivers and K701 horns SOLD

jimjimbo

In my ongoing effort to free up some shelf space and regain some sanity, I offer another pair of mid drivers, this time a very nice set of K-53-K with K-701 horn lenses included.  All are in excellent cosmetic and functional condition.  Utilized in the Forte I, and Heresy II's.  Gaskets and mounting screws included.  $75.00 shipped USPS priority mail three day.  Please PM me.  Thanks.

SOLD

• Like 1

@jimjimbo I'd like to discuss with you, I have a need for exactly these drivers/horns... did you read my mind all the way to Calgary?  I just completed Super Heresy on a set of 1984 V1.5 (as noted by @Frzninvt above) and removed tweeter, woofer and XO for the updates which now my son in law wants in order to build a set.  So, to complete the setup I need what you are selling.  Send me a PM and let me know if you are willing to ship to Canada. 

My other alternative is for this forum to suggest an update for a Heresy cabinet for an all together different horn/driver midrange for the Super Heresy and then I can reuse my existing K-53/K-701 set that are currently still in the Super Heresy.  But, JimJimbo's driver/horn is a pretty cost effective solution!

Thanks

Mike

4 hours ago, MC39693 said:

@jimjimbo I'd like to discuss with you, I have a need for exactly these drivers/horns... did you read my mind all the way to Calgary?  I just completed Super Heresy on a set of 1984 V1.5 (as noted by @Frzninvt above) and removed tweeter, woofer and XO for the updates which now my son in law wants in order to build a set.  So, to complete the setup I need what you are selling.  Send me a PM and let me know if you are willing to ship to Canada. 

My other alternative is for this forum to suggest an update for a Heresy cabinet for an all together different horn/driver midrange for the Super Heresy and then I can reuse my existing K-53/K-701 set that are currently still in the Super Heresy.  But, JimJimbo's driver/horn is a pretty cost effective solution!

Thanks

Mike

Hi Mike, I am willing to ship to Canada, no problem.

Moray, WTF

• Confused 1

are you still wetting you pants even after the guy said he would deal with you? For what it's worth I had no idea that I was reading a garage sale posting so for that yes I do apologize to you but I think that had you been me (in the same circumstances) that you would have reached out to an in town neighbor just as I did. In any event you are not losing a sale. If that's not good enough for you I won't be doing any more about it.

I hope that you send our friend a nice clean set of horns, you have a nice day now.

• 1 year later...