Welcome to

mobile homeless

Everyday I find new glitches in this forum. It wouldn't let me modify a custom avatar, then would not let me reply. After I reloaded the site, it worked again. It is slower on my computer than the previous format.

Will it let Herbie Han**** prick ****ake mushrooms before cooking? We'll see. Can I say ***** ******* ******** ***** ** *** ******** ******* *** *************** **** ******** ******* ****************** **** **** **** **** **** without being censored by some illegitimate son of a bush? Is big brother watching? Will he go off half ****ed? Can we talk about Bruce ****burn? What if you live in Han**** Park? Can you **** your gun or use a stop****? Can we talk about poultry with a hen and a ****, or must we refer to him as a rooster ****burn?

Can we get a list of the naughty words that we cannot use without censorship or do we have to make a list to find out....this could be fun.......

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wouldn't let me edit, so I will re-post....

Everyday I find new glitches in this forum. It wouldn't let me modify a custom avatar, then would not let me reply. After I reloaded the site, it worked again. It is slower on my computer than the previous format.

Will it let Herbie Han**** prick ****ake mushrooms before cooking? We'll see. Can I say ***** ******* ******** ***** ** *** ******** ******* *** *************** **** ******** ******* ****************** **** **** **** **** **** without being censored by some illegitimate son of a bush? Is big brother watching? Will he go off half ****ed? Can we talk about Bruce ****burn? What if you live in Han**** Park? Can you **** your gun or use a stop****? Can we talk about poultry with a hen and a ****, or must we refer to him as a rooster ****burn?

Can we get a list of the naughty words that we cannot use without censorship or do we have to make a list to find out....this could be fun.......

Where is Lenny Bruce when we need him?

Can I use verneer from a ****tah tree to panel my Klipshorn?

Do we want to associate with these censors?

Who decides to impliment this censorship in this software or on the internet in general? Are there laws or is this just some more of the right wing conspiracy crap to moralize us for fear we might get used to telling the truth about the Empires new clothes?

C&S

taken your meds today? maybe it's just default settings in a new piece of software. You're bringing new meaning to the term "majoring in the minors" give'm a break, it takes substantial time and effort to tweak a major software package. Try installing Oracle or Peoplesoft in an enterprise environment and making everybody's paycheck late. This is a hobby site.

Tom

meds for my turret syndrome. I am a little unstable as a two legged tripod. or am I a gun turret? the best thing about this new format is that I can change my custom avatars to suit my moods AND you can click on the artwork and get a close up. wow. Everything else is NOT an improvement.

-C&S

I have been transferring some rare old Cuban LPs to tape and CD. Even after cleaning they are noisy. I made a solution of distilled water and ethyl alchohol and played them wet for transfer. Really works good soundwise. I am not so sure you want to do this with your $500 cartridge though. the good thing is you only do it once for the transfer, unless you want to play the vinyl again.