Chorus II $1200

vasubandu

I like the bass of the Chorus 1 and the midrange of the Chorus 2. personally i would take either over any version of Cornwalls. The k48 woofers in the Chorus are hard to beat and they can handle rediculous amounts of power for extended periods of time. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I had a pair of original stock Cornwall's next to my Crites modded Chorus II's years ago and thought, IMO overall the Chorus II's were a better, more refined version of the Cornwall. Now if one were to update the mid horn, mid driver and tweeter and refresh the crossover in the Cornwall I believe it would come out on top of the Chorus II. 

The Chorus II's are absolute animals though, they will take a beating like no other home speaker I've ever seen. If you like LOUD and CLEAR with chest thumping bass they are the speaker to have, they are the ultimate "party" speaker. And the best part is they're reasonably sized and priced when you can find them. 

• Like 1