Pizza

Woofers and Tweeters

Just now, BigStewMan said:

did that same hand touch all the pizzas?  They do look good; but come on ... it's virus season.

Should I have been using my feet? 

I have culled through several gf due to my hand washing rules in the kitchen lol. This one has done well, but still doesn't remember to wash her hands after playing on her phone (she was the one taking the pictures). Don't touch a freaking thing in the kitchen after playing on the filthy phone. Do whatever anywhere else, but if there is something to be handled in the kitchen, wash your hands first, or leave.... can't help it, and I'm not joking. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

I have culled through several gf due to my hand washing rules in the kitchen lol. This one has done well, but still doesn't remember to wash her hands after playing on her phone (she was the one taking the pictures). Don't touch a freaking thing in the kitchen after playing on the filthy phone. Do whatever anywhere else, but if there is something to be handled in the kitchen, wash your hands first, or leave.... can't help it, and I'm not joking. 

There was a lady that was scolding other ladies telling them to stop setting their purses on a public bathroom floor and then coming home and putting that purse on the kitchen counter.

Loved that scene in Seinfeld, where his date's father is a chef.Jerry is in the restroom washing his hands and sees the dad come out of a stall, fix his hair, and then leave. He is at the table telling Jerry "I'm going to make you the best pizza."  then it shows him handling the dough and Jerry refuses to eat the pizza. as he said later, "Poppy is sloppy."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

There was a lady that was scolding other ladies telling them to stop setting their purses on a public bathroom floor and then coming home and putting that purse on the kitchen counter.

See how hungry you are after going to someone's house for dinner, and find that they have no soap or towels in their bathroom. And they wonder why they always have a 'stomach bug' ... an ex gf's parents house. what a situation similar to Jerry's. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

See how hungry you are after going to someone's house for dinner, and find that they have no soap or towels in their bathroom. And they wonder why they always have a 'stomach bug' ... an ex gf's parents house. what a situation similar to Jerry's. 

oh I've been in that house. So, I walked into the kitchen and used some dish soap to wash my hands in the kitchen sink.  They left me no choice!

4 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

oh I've been in that house. So, I walked into the kitchen and used some dish soap to wash my hands in the kitchen sink.  They left me no choice!

It's the time after time that no one else who lives there and ever did wash, then went into the kitchen to cook, make a drink, put away the dishes...  

• Sad 1

Are you using the same browser? I have a mac and a pc with different browsers and some web sites and links appear differently on them. I remember the old Netscape and the newer browsers of that period looking totally different from each other. I know Netscape has virtually disappeared now... just an example.

1 minute ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

It's the time after time that no one else who lives there and ever did wash, then went into the kitchen to cook, make a drink, put away the dishes...  

one guy told me once, in defense of not washing his hands after using the bathroom, that urine was sterile unless you had an infection.

My reply is "I still don't want to touch your urine."

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, KlipschFish said:

Are you using the same browser? I have a mac and a pc with different browsers and some web sites and links appear differently on them. I remember the old Netscape and the newer browsers of that period looking totally different from each other. I know Netscape has virtually disappeared now... just an example.

yes, same browser on both computers. 

1 minute ago, BigStewMan said:

one guy told me once, in defense of not washing his hands after using the bathroom, that urine was sterile unless you had an infection.

My reply is "I still don't want to touch your urine."

Yes, and the rub some hand sanitizer on is not the same as dissolving it and rinsing it off with soap and water. 

• Thanks 1