Heresy help...

lerettenick

10 hours ago, Emile said:

Seller still a pain :(  Maybe I'll do something else :D  Anyone recognize these speakers?

4b24fb1f651e4195b8868a9ddc65a95a.jpg

KP-320’s

I have been intrigued by them since stumbling across a pair on kijiji locally.

Are they yours? 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Emile said:

Don't have them (yet) :D  Thanks for letting me know what these are ...  But; will buy them if I get a response :D 

They have a 12" DOWN firing passive.  Very interesting, I've never seen that in a 2-way before.  I thought that was a ported design with that front slot.

Do you want to mention your offer price, or would you prefer to keep that quiet?  Until it's a done deal, probably quiet.  :)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Emile said:

But afraid it is a "forgotten" or "non-deleted" ad by these fabulous CL listers :D 

I just offered him $110 and he took it.  :)

+++

Seriously, it looked that those 2 Yammie and 2 Klipsch with Amp crate(???) were listed on Offer Up 6 months ago.  I would guess they are sold and the Seller hasn't taken down the ad yet.

Did you see his other toys?  A couple of Suzuki street bikes, a four-wheeler, a golf cart. 

And there's a nice looking 72 rifle gun safe for $1400 that looks like somebody tried to break into or maybe backed into with the car.  It's kind of unusual for a good gun safe to have the hinges on the outside.  I bet that thing weighs 800 pounds.

9b994317efe84f9bbe3ab920a598389c.jpg

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, billybob said:

Think Crate is an amp name...maybe...or a fish... or an amp box...

He called it an "Amp crate."  But then again he said he had "to" (sp) Klipsch and "to" (sp) Yamaha speakers, so who knows?

I just saw his note, he "bumped into it with the forklift.  Normal wear and tear." 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Emile said:

DAMN ... really wanted those :D 

OK; found some of his "recent" stuff and emailed him via "OfferUp."  We'll see :D 

Hey ... got a response from these deadbeat CL people ... "have to find out if my aunt still has these speakers" ... Haha ... story continues :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lol, cheers to you. Yes maybe the commercial/pro bug has gotten you. Who can say. Tell you, that area and central is hot.

Say some pro Heresy for real 3 way. They are ported so, you may not need a bass in you space for these. Let you decide

since, you have to live with them, of course. Maybe you can get some 362's or the one just spoke of.

If you already know, excuse me. Forgot the model but 350's or something. You will find out here by other members. And others.

These were in decent condition.

That is right! You know and great job on the 904's

They look reasonable somehow. Like black alright myself. Or, here comes your walnut Heresies, lol.:rolleyes:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, billybob said:

Yes maybe the commercial/pro bug has gotten you.

Not sure if it's a virus or a bacteria. But ... it's sure in my system :D Think it's the 2" diaphragms in the horns ... just AWESOME!

Cheers, Emile 

• Haha 2