Sold: Klipsch Cornwall II’s, NoCal

Bonzo

I have a beautiful pair of Cornwall II’s I am sadly parting with. They are an early birch raw pair I got from the original owner. He applied a walnut finish that I spruced up with Howard’s. He took immaculate care of them. I can’t find any flaws in veneer other than they needed some oil. He didn’t put finish on the back side. I was going to paint it black but never got around to it. Oh, both tags are missing but they look like a matching pair to me. The grills are also excellent. Sonically they work perfectly and sound awesome! They are for local pickup in Redding California. I have them on the local CL for $1K. I will take $800 to forum members which is firm. I don’t think you will find a nicer pair.

ED82DE78-FCB8-44C5-9C74-2D05A1AA293C.jpeg

• Like 1

Attention Forumites:  That's an excellent price!

I'm glad you didn't get around to painting them black.  The Walnut finish looks like it was done nicely and they look super as-is.  👍

GLWYS

1 hour ago, wvu80 said:

Attention Forumites:  That's an excellent price!

I'm glad you didn't get around to painting them black.  The Walnut finish looks like it was done nicely and they look super as-is.  👍

GLWYS

Thank you but I was only thinking about painting the back panels black. They are still raw birch.

• Thanks 1

ditto - prayers to you, yours & all those in your area.  keep us posted as you can and, if you're able - get you a pull behind so you can rescue those CW beauties!  but only if no added risk to self or family.

Just a quick update. The fire is not threatening the area where I live. I do have friends and family that are still evacuated. Our local Police Chief, who I’ve known for 30 years, has sadly lost his home. A local fireman, contract bulldozer operator along with an elderly lady and her two young great-grandchildren tragically lost their lives. It’s at around 90,000 acres with little to no “containment” which is a term the fire service uses very conservatively. They do, however, have lots of resources here now to keep an eye on containment lines and knock down hot spots that pop up. I am very greatful for the concern positive thoughts. This my home town which I served as a Deputy Sheriff for over 30 years. I am well aware of what the brave men and women of the fire fighting service and law enforcement who have risked their lives to save others are up against. My hats off to them along with thoughts and prayers!

• Like 3