Today’s smoke

USNRET

And Richie, Weir is 5'8" and 139 lbs, whereas the average (yes average) NHL player is 6'1" and just over 200 lbs.  So pull your head out and enjoy a new and better sport.  The rules are even simple enough that someone from Kansas could understand them.  Plus, it's nowhere near the freak show that is basketball.

• Haha 1

• Moderators
54 minutes ago, richieb said:

== from what I’ve gathered teams of grown men on ice skates hit a hard rubber disc to and fro. Then they fist fight over the disc. I’m having a hard time visualizing two teams of Johnny Weir competeing and beating the helll out of one another - . Oh well, I guess it could be entertaining —

Now that's funny.

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 minute ago, oldtimer said:

And Richie, Weir is 5'8" and 139 lbs, whereas the average (yes average) NHL player is 6'1" and just over 200 lbs.  So pull your head out and enjoy a new and better sport.

But just picturing a team of Weir's is funny, the only sport would be for the team to try to out flame each other. 

• Moderators

I don't care for Hockey but would never do that in a Hockey thread, it would not go well for me.

But a Tonya Harding team would smoke a Weir team on testosterone alone, much less toughness, well from the impression he gives anyway, he as funny doing the Olympics as a commentator.  But still better than Bob Costas. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dtel said:

I don't care for Hockey but would never do that in a Hockey thread, it would not go well for me.

But a Tonya Harding team would smoke a Weir team on testosterone alone, much less toughness, well from the impression he gives anyway, he as funny doing the Olympics as a commentator.  But still better than Bob Costas. 

Yeah, but better than Costas?  It's a toss up for me.  As for what you might do in a hockey thread, my post was meant to say I would never accuse someone of trolling, unlike some around here with prissy language, and foul attitudes.

2 hours ago, oldtimer said:

And Richie, Weir is 5'8" and 139 lbs, whereas the average (yes average) NHL player is 6'1" and just over 200 lbs.  So pull your head out and enjoy a new and better sport.  The rules are even simple enough that someone from Kansas could understand them.  Plus, it's nowhere near the freak show that is basketball.

== “someone from Kansas could understand them”. I consider that a compliment coming from you. I plan on reviewing the rules while in the outhouse. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Limas with ham sounds awesome.

Thinking now, all are happy on a beach in Texas, speaking of which, was not aware how big a brisket was. To which, portions in Houston of most, were all generous. Steak fried chicken for instance.

A Boston butt I knew are large but, have to look at a cow sometime. Next time there, will like to try brisket versions in Texas, partner.

The limas were decent now...awesome.

Just now, jimjimbo said:

Limas are gassy, yes?

Oh no, just making light suggestion. Somehow, have found that there are different things to do in way of cooking beans. These made me not have to burp for instance. Some people like them.