BORK, BORKING, BORKED

Gilbert

2 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:
4 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Who hired these people? LOL, what a complete and total idiot.

It's not right to blame the fraud victim for the fraud.

Jeff! You are no victim! You willingly expressed your opinion to have this group elected and now you have your wish. 

Just now, Jeff Matthews said:

On the other hand, it was Nike's stunt in the first place.  Obviously, it was designed to get a reaction.  Surely, they were prepared for some people to react negatively.

They should of stayed away from the stripe...check trademark...

1 minute ago, Jeff Matthews said:

On the other hand, it was Nike's stunt in the first place.  Obviously, it was designed to get a reaction.  Surely, they were prepared for some people to react negatively.

Yeah and I imagine they will come out unscathed in the end. Politicians and athletes come and go but Nike has been around for a while....Not that I care. 

Just now, oldtimer said:

Seriously Jeff, who promised bringing in "the best people?"  A blind man could see through this as a complete failure of leadership, and the joke is on us.

TBH, there probably is a time and a place for a soft coup.  It sure puts a damper on having faith in our Constitution, but then, again... was there any reason to put faith in it in the first place?

5 minutes ago, Zen Traveler said:

I can dig it. If he did it as a joke it was funny but if he reacted to propaganda then.....

I didn't judge, I just laughed out loud.  Everybody had a good laugh.  There was no discussion about politics, the issues or WHY he would cut up an expensive pair of shorts.  I will admit nobody needed an explanation, we're a pretty tuned-in group.

I guess you had to be there.

Doesn't anybody care about how my racquetball game went that night?  That's what's really important, at least in my real world.  B)

Just now, Jeff Matthews said:

TBH, there probably is a time and a place for a soft coup.  It sure puts a damper on having faith in our Constitution, but then, again... was there any reason to put faith in it in the first place?

Yes.  And there still is.  The constitution actually provides a remedy for incompetence.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, wvu80 said:

I didn't judge, I just laughed out loud.  Everybody had a good laugh.  There was no discussion about politics, the issues or WHY he would cut up an expensive pair of shorts.  I will admit nobody needed an explanation, we're a pretty tuned-in group.

Doesn't anybody care about how my game went that night?  That's what's really important, at least in my real world.  B)

That goes in the US Open thread.

• Haha 1

Just now, wvu80 said:

Doesn't anybody care about how my racquetball game went that night?  That's what's really important, at least in my real world.  B)

If you lost you wouldn't bring it up, so congratulations.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, wvu80 said:

I will admit nobody needed an explanation, we're a pretty tuned-in group.

Sorry. When read your words I thought, "dog whistle." Nothing personal against you but that is what I see this whole Kaepernick/taking a knee thing. I understand why he did it. Some don't agree. Who really cares? 

• Chad locked this topic