Lucchese boots

T2K

I'm thinking about buying myself a pair of Lucchese cowboy boots but I doubt I will be able to find what I want here in town to try on. I have read that they run a tad small for the size. Has anyone tried on this brand boot that can comment on sizing? Or fit? I'm not big on playing musical returns on internet purchases.

Also, anyone know anything about Ferrini boots? Thanks.

Keith

• 4 years later...
On 11/17/2018 at 8:16 PM, T2K said:

I'm thinking about buying myself a pair of Lucchese cowboy boots but I doubt I will be able to find what I want here in town to try on. I have read that they run a tad small for the size. Has anyone tried on this brand boot that can comment on sizing? Or fit? I'm not big on playing musical returns on internet purchases.

Also, anyone know anything about Ferrini boots? Thanks.

Keith

Aw man, blast from the past. I hope you found those boots because I miss our spirited conversations--RIP in nice boots, my friend...

• Like 1

On 4/7/2023 at 2:40 PM, Zen Traveler said:

Aw man, blast from the past. I hope you found those boots because I miss our spirited conversations--RIP in nice boots, my friend...

Amen!  He and I PM'ed a little until one day, I checked in and didn't receive a response.   He shared some very wise words, and he was especially kind-hearted.  He told me of stories about helping his yardman, etc.  No doubt he left a good legacy!

• Like 1