BB

Jim Cornell

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL

I hope I haven't been ignorant regarding your posts !

FWIW Most of my posts generate little or no response either !

It is generally when I put a size 10 foot into my size 14 mouth that I get much response !

Don't sweat it we all love you compadre or at least love to hate you.

I don't think anybody is ignoring anybody else here. I certainly do not ignore anybody, if I give anybody that impression, Im sorry, and it is not intentional.

Unfortunately, I do not have enough time to read everything on this BBS. Maybe 1/2 to 1 hour a day, with the projects I am working on at my new house, having young kids etc.etc. there just is not enough time. Crap, I have not had a chance to go bowhunting yet this fall, and its almost gun season. I only got flying 4 times this summer.

Your reminesing got my thinking.

I have lots of aquantences, know a lot of people, but maybe only 4-5 people I could consider really good friends, and have known most of them most of my life. I am sure these people will be my frinds for the rest of my life. The aquantences come and go at every job change, house move, kids sports, etc. etc.

Out of my best friends, I only have one other friend who owns or should I say appreciates Khorns. Thats why I love this BBS.

One way to see if your frinds are true, and PLEASE, I DO NOT recomend this to anybody, is to go through a divorce. It is shocking to learn who will distance themselves from you.

JM

Yea hAD 11, I THINK THEY BURNED UP THE MAKE MY MIND PART OF THE BRAIN LOL!!

Its the 7 years after like today, thats now hard for me, oh well, im still doing good, no worries!

I like this Klipsch family, i just kinda went off again, i think it was the kareokee, and k-horn thing i read LOL

Theres a guy out there using Klipschorns for karokee and noything else, i thought it was a waste, for such little use!

Regards Jim

1.gif

Jim,

The percentage of people who appreciate quality audio reproduction of music and film is surprisingly low. Many think you're crazy if you spend more than $500 or so for the whole system! Even fewer have discovered Klipsch. (I've read Stereophile & The Absolute Sound for years and they never mention Klipsch.) So I try not to get annoyed at the Yorx rack systems and pasteboard speakers. When I can, I try to encourage friends toward better equipment but don't expect anyone to droll over my stuff.

I found these forums 2 months ago & it seems like a very pleasant bunch of people - a great way to share our hobby when there aren't Klipsch fans in every neighborhood.

You know what we should do,

There is a lot of members, IF we could trust one another, we should pick a member, to have each BB member send $5.00 to!

Just think, thats a lot of members,

Then pick a time, next summer to rent a convention center,or ECT, in a certain state, and we should all meet!

Maybe bring along speakers we want to sell, or just have a member flee market!

LOL

Maybe actually bring, and set up some systems!

OK ill stop dreaming

Regards Jim

i can not wait till i can do that... so SO tired of school.

BTW< i got a 28 on my ACT, i scored in teh top 4% of american high schoolers in english and the top 9% in american students math scores. 28 out of 36 is not too bad, now will that get me into college?... i don't know. right now i am about to throw up i am so angry with my hamlet english paper... gah how i hate my english teacher's methods! i scored top 4% in english yet apparently am not up to par in her standards...

Justin, school is tough, at least it was for me LOL

Glad to see your on the right track

Im 37

work at Quiznos

support wife 3 kids

no GED yet

no expieremental background, other than cooking SO

Im proud of you, and that reply on the tube topic, still blows me away!

Keep up the good work, itll pay off, and youll have the Klipshorns, and prabably all the rest too!

Regards Jim9.gif

Jim,

I too love my Klipsch system, and the music it replicates so effortlessly. As a kid music was one of my only havens. When things weren't going my way, music had that power to lift my spirits. I was trying myself to get a little extra inspiration today, but not being the only person in the house, it didn't go over too well. (I tend to enjoy hearing music kind of loud every once in awhile. The kind of loud where if you were doing some karaoke, singing at the top of your lungs, you wouldn't have to hear your actual voice but instead could imagine just how good you sound2.gif ) Needless to say, it turned out to be less than inspirational. So instead I decided to come visit my friends here, which would certainly include you. I hope to one day experience the audio pleasure of the mighty Khorn. Consider yourself fortunate on that count. In the mean time, I will have to wait for a day when I have the house to myself. Nothing like some mega db's to bring a smile to my face.

Audio Flynn- Sorry, but Sunday what I heard coming from my Klipsch HT was music to my ears.... the Lions actually winning a game.

Take Care All!!

hey jim!! here's a 'shout-out' to ya!!

one thing that irks me is when i do a demo, especially at home, and someone starts talking..i mean shouting,over what i'm playing 7.gif fortunately, all i have to do is lean on the volume to drown'em out, or i hit pause, and then they find themselves shouting at someone else11.gif been spending time at avsforum's projector site, but checkin'in from time to time.

avman.

People are more into buying BMWs, mercedes, i think most people have more on their car, then the rest of their belongings, me myself, i couldnt drive a BMW and have nothing to do at all at home!

People just dont seem to care about audio, its like the fad, is fading, kinda like disco, also heavy metal is fading!

My mom was over, and she said i like to talk while watching TV!

OK

Turned off the h/t!

Well, this is the place to talk audio, the only place, audio stores dont really talk much about the sound, just the sale!

Regards Jim

1.gif