I just bought some Heresy's

justin_tx_16

Cool, you will love them I'm sure of that.

It's always nice to hear about a set of heritage finding a good home.

I'm against the euthenaisia of Heritage. On this subject I am Pro-Life. I myself am starting an adopt a Heritage program. Of course I will be taking care of all of the abondoned myself.3.gif

EJ

Cool... So our suggestions for Heresy's goes to your real life set up too! hmm suggestions... ( Hersey I's or II's??) Give us the facts dates n years LOL

Get something to eat and a cool to drink... Pick out some of your favorite cd's and listen to a lot of different music...they will seem bright a little too.

The Heresy's will play louder than anything you have EVER experienced and might, depending on your case, be a little shy on the bottom end. Low to mid volumes will have a life like feel in Jazz and other types of music that is played with real instruments too. Pianos sound like pianos etc etc. people that record really well that are strong performers will blow you away like Alanis Morrisette just as an example. The Dynamics of her voice verses the music.... incredible.

Let us know what you think!!

Roger

You know, a sick thought just entered my head. Justin your by far the biggest poster on the board...and have never really had Klipsch to listen too. What happens if you do NOT like em??? Do we get 10k posts of whats wrong with Klipsch as you move on.... Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I was just having a very bad dream... You know... If you get to 100k posts...I think KLIPSCH should pitch in and send YOU a pair for free. If not I say K Horns as a nice graduation gift would be fantastic from LAW School... hehehehehe

No worries, I have had REAL Klipsch.

I started out with the v2.400 promedia's, then my dad got the quintets, then he got the synergy 6's, meanwhile we got him two SB-2's and KSW-10 for his office. he then got (has) a reference system, just basic stuff. our school has heresy's and when i had tha tmarantz PM500, i used my dad's high school buddies cornwalls and heresy's on it, but not in the same sitting. i even had a reference system for about 3 days, barely got to use it before i had to return it, no room, too much $$$, not going to work for college.

i have since sold the PM500, now I wish that I had not done that!... grrrrrrrr live and learn i guess

they are 1974's i believe with a walnut finish.

02_02.jpg

It does look bigger than it is... guess the fake largeness is made up for the massive sound it puts out hehe.

I'M SO EXCITED, I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT!!!

If only someone else around me could share the excitement. This is when you wish we all were part of a Klipsch cult and lived in a compound... and then again, you are glad that the mp3 totting promediers are not "cd quality'ing" it in the 2-channel audio forum hehe.