Why We Love Women

dougdrake

I think womens love of shopping is genetic.

I can remember when my daughter was 2, and somebody - anybody said they were going shopping, she would perk up and ask if she could come along. It did not matter if it was a trip to the mall, grocery store, or the hardware store to buy mouse poison. There she was - shopping.

It has to be Genetic.

JM

My wife (and she is wonderful for many reasons, amongst them being she bought me my Forte's, my Acurus amp, and my Fisher tube amp) can't stay home for an entire day without running an errand. About mid-afternoon, she gets restless and says she just needs to run out for a couple of things.

In all fairness, though, if those stores had things with plugs in them, we'd follow the same path through the mall, wouldn't we?

DD

----------------

On 10/30/2002 10:28:17 AM tblasing wrote:

Would you believe I sometimes take that same route just to get away from the little woman that is staying home??
9.gif

----------------

Excellent!!! 9.gif

Sadly though, it's just the opposite for me and my wife. I am the one that like to get out and go shopping. She hates it. Mostly I like checking out all the mall hotties running around. 3.gif2.gif

boa,women cant go to the store and get one thing only becauce they see everything else that they like if you were to see K-Horns and you had the money ,you would by it right?But on the other hand i love klipsch also so if my husband spent every last dollar on audio , I would not care because i am into that too!!!! Glenda 12.gif

jim & glenda, yeah i'll have to stop out & see ya when i get out. i'll stop by golden 1st & bring you a gift. or do you like pony kegs of coors? 2.gif

may have my ladyfriend along. i like her new jeans, perfume, shoes, purse, boots, etc. she just got in the last week too. oh yeah & she also got some good salmon.

9.gif

IMO - THIS IS TOTALLY WRONG....

First off I can do a "Drive By" on 90% of the stores in a mall. My supersonic sale detecting vision can spy a sale rack at the back of the store within 30 seconds of store entry. Thus reducing mall time by at least 75%. In this reduced period of time I can spend roughly 3 times more than the projected $800+ and SAVE untold thousands. This streamlined mall shopping time will allow me to go and buy groceries on sale so that my freezer has enough food for a family of five for 10 years...and still free me up for Home Depot mouse poison shopping....AHHHHHHH....and the Internet....just a click away....FLOCK IT....I cant take it with me....tee hee...

Hiya Glenda! Glad to meet you!

Justin/Jastin/Juston, Did you miss me?

Click Here

LEss...(I took Clu's credit card on vacation to Lost Wages....hee hee)

----------------

On 11/1/2002 10:17:44 AM rjb294 wrote:

We need this stuff! Women don't need or use half the crap they get!

----------------

I can, off the top of my head, think of about, oh, 50,000,000 women who would debate that "need" thing with you 1.gif, not to mention the piles of unused audio stuff a lot of us have taking up valuable clothing and shoe space in the closet!

DD