Price drop! Klipsch KI-362 pair black, Chicago

DTO

It turns out my wife doesn’t like the industrial look in our living room! 
I posted these locally for $998 online. If any forum members are interested I’m sure we could come up with forum friendly pricing. I would also be interested in trade for heritage/neo heritage speakers of similar value. Recently sanded and refreshed in black. 
Hello!
Industry version of a chorus ii but compact and front vented. See pictures and below. 
Product Highlights:
High output low-distortion three way system
full-range 15" 3-way - trapezoidal enclosure -
Rotatable midrange and HF drivers for projection independent of speaker horizontal/vertical
Compact symmetrical trapezoidal design
15 inch cast frame heavy-duty woofer with 3 inch voice coil
titanium diaphragm high frequency compression driver
90x60 hybrid tractrix horn -

KI-362-B-SMA-II PRODUCT OVERVIEW

The KI-362-SMA-II three-way trapezoidal array-capable (sixteen built-in 3/8 16-thread fly points) loudspeaker is a value-engineered compact Horn-loaded system capable of superior performance in both permanent installation and production environments including theaters, auditoriums, music clubs, houses of worship, and A/V production environments

12C4CD16-351E-4759-AEB4-B179B5E405E3.jpeg

CB2F94A6-0A3A-44E0-962A-80F81A5780A2.jpeg

39C17312-5934-4674-8B94-9F19CB364778.jpeg

5990350B-0DAB-4C81-93C2-A1D1BBF1167E.jpeg

AF4C9AEA-8139-4486-94AC-F18171416BB3.jpeg

EBDC2828-629E-4772-9B5C-C1D664EEF6FB.jpeg

• Like 2

For those interested I A-B’d these yesterday next to chorus iis with crites xover and ti diaphragms. Takeaways:

362s are more sensitive (they get crazy loud easy), they do not have the bass of the chorus, the midrange has a “smooth airy ness” very reminiscent of a forte iii. I wish I could keep both!

1 hour ago, glens said:

Is that paper-backed fiberglass insulation in the cabinets?  No wonder they don't have bass.  Yank that stuff out and try again.  It'd be better to have nothing in the cabinets than that.

Ha! Those where paper bags during painting. They don’t have a ton of bass because of their design from what I’ve read

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/29/2019 at 11:38 AM, risingjay said:

I do.....but my wife says I don't.....so who is right?

Buy her something nice like a designer purse or shoes :D  Plus; sure you are not going to replace them with "smaller" speakers :(  And they match the walls perfectly :)