Klipsch klf-c7 center channel for sale $350 mint!!!

bobcat30

• 1 month later...
On 8/15/2020 at 10:13 AM, bobcat30 said:

Why amps you got looking for home audio amps might be down for a nice 4K avr alpine car audio like the halo or Xbox series x lol idk Apple products what ya got

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for stating your interests. Have you placed the speaker with a new owner yet?  What color is the speaker?

• 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 4/15/2024 at 3:38 PM, wuzzzer said:

Did you not see my post above?

Yes I did, but this thread could have been dead for over 1000 years and I still would have posted that. Since doing so, I've had multiple messages from kind people letting me know they have one. Why people must try and tell others how to act in forums is beyond me. Take your "advice" elsewhere.

2 hours ago, Darklight12 said:

Yes I did, but this thread could have been dead for over 1000 years and I still would have posted that. Since doing so, I've had multiple messages from kind people letting me know they have one. Why people must try and tell others how to act in forums is beyond me. Take your "advice" elsewhere.

Sheesh, somebody needs to calm down.  I thought you were asking the OP about theirs.

• Like 2

Asking someone if they saw the post above in the manner that they did was unkind and, as a result, unnecessary. I could have responded to him in the same manner he did by asking if he had read my message, but instead, I decided to explain my intentions to the full extent.

If someone is genuinely trying to help another, my recommendation would be to speak to them with respect, otherwise, what's the point? You might as well not say anything at all. And no, it doesn't matter how long they've been on the forum.

Aside from that, if being unkind wasn't the intention, then I apologize, and we can chalk it up to a misunderstanding.

On 8/22/2023 at 4:31 PM, wuzzzer said:
On 8/22/2023 at 1:27 PM, Bjlang said:

Is the KLF C7 still available?  Please let me know. 

If you click on the OP’s username you’ll see they haven’t been on the forum in over two years.

On 4/15/2024 at 3:38 PM, wuzzzer said:
On 4/15/2024 at 11:36 AM, Darklight12 said:

I'm also looking for a Klipsch KLF-C7 in black. Please PM if available.

Did you not see my post above?

24 minutes ago, Darklight12 said:

Asking someone if they saw the post above in the manner that they did was unkind and, as a result, unnecessary.

People looking for gear or advice join and comment on an inactive thread and or to someone who has not been active for years. If you read the thread, you had to have read that others have tried two years too late, and you came along a year after that and said "Please PM me if available." I took what Wuz said as trying to be helpful to you. Also, I welcomed you to the forum and offered to try to help you out with one that is available, but you didn't even reply to my offer to help. 

So, you ignore people telling you that this thread is probably a dead end, you tell Wuz to take a hike, ignore my offer to help you, and go on an attack saying someone else is being rude. You're right about one thing: it doesn't matter how long someone has been a member, BUT, if someone who has been here for a while and hasn't been a problem, and someone on his or her second post tells said member to take his friendly advice and shove it, how does that look from the sideline?      

LOL - Your most recent response is exactly what I was referring to in my previous message. At this stage, I've apologized for my response if no rudeness was intended — something I have zero issues with whatsoever. What else would you like, Woof?

To summarize: I had read the post. In turn, I posted a very specific message stating that I'm looking for a C7 and that anyone can PM me if available. From there, someone asked me if I had read the post above in a way I determined, at the time, to be rude, so I responded in kind. Now, after calling me "brilliant" in a previous message, you're asking me if I've read the original post, and you're asking me — in a condescending way might I add — if someone's been here for years and hasn't been rude to anyone "ever" if it's my fault or theirs that we had a misunderstanding.

So please tell me what exactly you're after at this stage. Because, at this point, continuing this thread on this topic is only proving how brilliant you are, my friend.