Music to bomb Bagdad by

Colin

Glad to hear of your pewter affliction, audioreality!

When I serve guests in my motorhome at Renaissance Faires they dine on a complete set of full size pewter ware with pewter goblets and such... even the table settings are period-style hammered stainless. Usually, I will prepare meals that are based on recipes I have researched from medieval sources. Even the bread is baked from scratch using a full flavored natural yeast that I suspect came from England in the 1600's. There's nothing quite like living in another time to appreciate all we have.

Oh, yeah, and the medival style music floods the dining area from genuine Klipsch speakers! Well, the club restaurant has just opened for the evening meal... time to have a glass in salute to my Forum friends... and think of joyous times in this wonderful time of year when people actually consider being nice to one another. You think that could happen on this thread? -HornED

"I never wanted this. I just wanted to discuss the issue of going to war with Iraq."

Well ya damn well brought it on yourself with your attitude. As for your comment on me working myself up into a frenzy of anger and resentment, I'm not in a frenzy of anger, but I do resent you, no wait, HATE you. go to hell.

hey Ed-

Are you residing in the motorhome or still the California hacienda? E-mail me..I'm trying to wrap things up here myself.

AR- Have you hugged your postal worker lately?

Ranger - Let me know if you do have to do the "offsite military thing" and I'll be sure to send you goodies.

----------------

On 12/10/2002 9:04:22 PM prodj101 wrote:

As for your comment on me working myself up into a frenzy of anger and resentment, I'm not in a frenzy of anger, but I do resent you, no wait, HATE you. go to hell.

----------------

prodj, this is exactly what people are trying to tell you. This exact type of behavior is whats making others look down you.

Now, listen to me my laddy, chill, take your lumps and move on. It's not worth it. 1.gif

To be honest, you do keep opening yourself wide to being based by Ranger. I know he keeps provoking you, but you keep allowing it to happen.2.gif

----------------

On 12/10/2002 9:18:05 PM prodj101 wrote:

whats wrong with hating someone? everyone hates a few people here and there. I happen to hate wrangler and forest.

----------------

proj, it's not a matter of hating someone, it's more of a matter of that by expressing that here in the forum is not showing your intelect. It's showing a more immature side of you... Again I am not bashing you so please don't take it as such. I am simply answering your question and clairifying what I didn't express well the first time. If you want people to treat you with respect and as an adult, you need to carry yourself as one. I realize at 14, that is hard to do. We were all 14 at one point in life. At 14, I was hornier than a three peckered billy goat. 3.gif

haha, funny moon, funny.

He does have a point though Prodj. I just would'nt take it personally, as has been said it isn't really worth it. Just stick to the facts at hand and the topic at hand. Since you both now know what you think of each other this isn't really neccessary anymore. If you do I'm sure Ranger will ease off with the bashing and we get all get on with our "normal" lives, lol. Not to say I don't agree with you, cause I do, but if we stray like this then we all begin to lose the reason for even posting in the first place.

prodj, I am not getting on your case at all. I am simply trying to help you get past this and move on and forget about it because at the end of the day, non of this matters.

But for the sake of completeness, Ranger, go to your room and think about your behavior.2.gif

Ranger,

It probably wasn't obvious to you, and I apologize for that -- but I was kidding!

Sometimes I forget people don't always pick up on my twisted sense of humor.

You are kind of gung ho though -- and I was just kind of picking on you a little.

BTW -- thanks for serving, and I pray safety for you.

----------------

On 12/10/2002 10:44:30 PM prodj101 wrote:

fine than, I will

----------------

prodj

Brush it off and all is good... Good for you! You'll be a better man for it. 10.gif

Keep in mind this, I myself love a good debate with friends and foes but when it turns into name calling you loose track of the subject and the intelegent debate that was started is lost, that's when it's time to hang up the hat and call it a night. And if you loose the flame war because you bow out, ask yourself, did I really loose or was I smart enough to stop the noncense?2.gif

Peace kiddio!

Wow, I go away for a few hours to watch K-19: The Widowmaker (great movie BTW), and everyone is giving hugs to each other like it was some AA meeting. God bless you guys (and gal), I never saw a more understanding bunch of folks.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Good night prodj.

pssst it should be fine then, I will

Oh, all right, I was just kidding. 9.gif