For BobG

Kain

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Mod Squad has been notified of the attitude displayed by cluless on these boards. Pete, Julie and Linc are on there way right now to investigate the charges. If found guilty she will be issued a set of bell bottom and tie dyed prison uniforms while shackled with a pair of beaded handcuffs. Then transported in their VW micro paddy wagon to a commune in southern California where they make blown glass bongs and bogus license plates for future DEA sting operations which is headed by Rockers in their DC offices. So let this be a warning not to make a hullabaloo because the Mod Squads boots were made for walking all over you.3.gif

Holy Cow Kain! Why so angry? I did not think any of Clu's jokes were "getting old". Certainly no reason, that I can see, that she should be turned in to the Moderators.

If anything, Les should be the first to go3.gif

(I know it is incredibly long distance for you, but calling may be the thing to do...i would say email but he does not put his email out. Is this about the suspicious RF-7 setup you got? I would go to the dealer first... If you have, what did they say about it?)

Ever notice how these threads often have several layers, that react to each other, but never quite mix? It's really pretty...kind of like a Lava Lamp Peggy Lipton got in a headshop in 1969...

Good post, Clu and BBB. I'm trippin'...

fini

Awwwww, Punji is pissed off.

Clu, better watch out. Nothing more frightening than a 98 pound, mr. bobble head with a computer keyboard and a pair of RF7s hooked up to a computer amp. Folks from that part of the world tend to be a bit ... ummm .... violent.

Seriously, hey a**wi*e, you should be the last to threaten forum moderators.

Kain. I like you like I like anyone else. Sometimes what you say kinda... well makes me feel uneasy, but I am always one of the first to defend your opinion.

However, I think you are blowing this way out of proportion. You DID have your speakers pictured and then talked about playing them and then showed pictures in the box, you had not taken out the RC-7 yet. Just a funny observation.

BTW, did you get a good amp/receiver for them?

----------------

On 11/29/2002 9:48:13 AM justin_tx_16 wrote:

Kain. I like you like I like anyone else. Sometimes what you say kinda... well makes me feel uneasy, but I am always one of the first to defend your opinion.

However, I think you are blowing this way out of proportion. You DID have your speakers pictured and then talked about playing them and then showed pictures in the box, you had not taken out the RC-7 yet. Just a funny observation.

BTW, did you get a good amp/receiver for them?

----------------

That is because I didn't use the RC-7! I only played the RF-7s. And yes, I am getting the Parasound HCA-2205AT amplifier for them. Right now I am NOT using ANY of the speakers.

Secondly, you got the order wrong. I posted pictures first, then played the RF-7s for 5 mins with the crappy Creative amplifier just to see how the RF-7s sound, and then unplugged them.