Spotify Warning

Dave A

Why is it the younger generation raised on internet and computers thinks the older generation raised on privacy and not trusting big brother are crazy when they find some intrusive program being slid in under the radar.

These programs always to try and tell you they are helping you, making life easier. 

If the current state of affairs in this country and around the world are what constitutes making life better and easier. I personally would like an opt out button

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Thaddeus Smith said:

Because they older paranoid generation still walks around with a cellphone in their pocket, which gives the real big brother all the data points they would ever need.

Speak for yourself, I strongly doubt you know  "they older paranoid generation" ( by the way that's your misspell not my older paranoid *** ) as a whole. You may know a few, and they may walk around with cell phones in there pockets.

But for arguments sake you apparently agree that its bad to even use / carry a cell phone as it constitutes an intrusion of privacy. " the real big brother all the data points they would ever need " So then how can one be considered Paranoid or Crazy when one feels there privacy is being usurped ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, joessportster said:

"they older paranoid generation" ( by the way that's your misspell not my older paranoid *** )

1 minute ago, joessportster said:

they may walk around with cell phones in there pockets.

*their

2 minutes ago, joessportster said:

But for arguments sake you apparently agree that its bad to even use / carry a cell phone as it constitutes an intrusion of privacy. " the real big brother all the data points they would ever need " So then how can one be considered Paranoid or Crazy when one feels there privacy is being usurped ?

I absolutely do, and I just accept it. And when I go rob banks or bury bodies, I leave the celly at home. Also, *their, again.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thaddeus Smith said:

*their

I absolutely do, and I just accept it. And when I go rob banks or bury bodies, I leave the celly at home. Also, *their, again.

*celly  What the hell is that ? Perhaps some hipster slang word !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I can play infant as well)

AH the difference between the generation's is now apparent................Where the older generation refuses to roll over and ACCEPT It. The younger Generation practices APATHY rolls over and asks. "Thank you sir may I have another".........................

Thank you for providing the fodder,  with which I get to use a great movie quote (Animal House)

• Like 1

I wonder if Spotify can sell that info to third parties. They can easily derive your political preferences, left, right, Democrat, republican from your Playlist etc. Now they can determine even your mood and sell that info as well. Scary big brother stuff if you come to think of it... 

• Like 1