Comic strip - Big Speakers

kjohnsonhp

The only thing more comical than that comic is the ultimate inability to READ the actual comic, something that I hope isn't attributable to my passing the age of 40 with the apparent decline of my once 20-20 vision from staring at this ever-present 21" Sony horror....

If your wife's eyes are that bad, perhaps she wouldn't notice those big Khorns in the corners!

kh

ps- I still owe you a jazz compilation!

It's not you MH. It also talks about putting on a vinyl album and being in sheer bliss for 20 minutes, then turn it over and again for another 20. The 15 year-old son makes a reference to the father being connected somehow to Thomas Edison.

The author's name is Jim Borgman (won the Pulitzer Prize) and he's with the Cincinnati Enquirer. The strip is called "Zits".

Just go to http://www.enquirer.com and look for Jim's icon on the right side of the screen (I know, "WHO CARES!!").

• 8 years later...

My wife gave me this comic strip to express her perception of my Cornwalls being too big...of course when I showed her the KHorns she really pushed back.

Take her to see some nice ugly black TSCMs, Jubilees, MCM-1900 4-ways, and some KP-600s and you'll have her eating out of your hand for having those "reasonably sized" speakers with their lovely wood finish!!! [6][6][6]

Roger

My wife gave me this comic strip to express her perception of my Cornwalls being too big...of course when I showed her the KHorns she really pushed back.

Take her to see some nice ugly black TSCMs, Jubilees, MCM-1900 4-ways, and some KP-600s and you'll have her eating out of your hand for having those "reasonably sized" speakers with their lovely wood finish!!! DevilDevilDevil

Roger

Or just get a divorce and you won't have to deal with it at all. Then you can use Cornwalls for your surround channels as you upgrade to ALL HORNS for the fronts.