Klipsch Bumper Stickers - Ask and ye shall receive!

dougdrake

Pleuricy and Caustic Congitus. Yikes boy Whatsamattau? You arent supposed to drink that Congo water! Its Caustic! No? You been smoking that butterfly weed then? Youre gonna wake up one morning with lizard teeth attached to your cheeks. Scarey, Very scarey. Yeah. 6.gif Less is breaking out the cauldron, she said shed fix you right up, so youd better hurry up and get better!

doug I didnt see where they are selling the little bags with the faces on them yet.

15.gif

Yeah, they keep asking, do you smoke? Do you live with smokers?... No, No. I like my lungs... well, when they are not scaping together which seems to happen every single year TO THE DAY! Same exact day last year i was in the same emergency room with the same problem... Fun stuff. I think I just need some chocolate healing hehehe 3.gif

Let me know when you get yours Clu! Don't let Less get too much... she might... well you know!

I just received the Holiday gift ideas e-mail and glad to see not only bumper stickers for $3.00 but T-shirts for $15.00. Both are very reasonably priced but Prodj will probably claim that they are overpriced and not a good value!!2.gif

Good job Klipsch/board moderators for answering the forum members requests.

P.S. Is it poor taste to buy yourself a T-shirt and some bumper stickers for a stocking stuffer!!! For some reason, my wife may not appreciate either if I say they are for her

----------------

On 12/11/2002 4:16:46 PM BLOOMIS914 wrote:

P.S. Is it poor taste to buy yourself a T-shirt and some bumper stickers for a stocking stuffer!!! For some reason, my wife may not appreciate either if I say they are for her

----------------

Well, don't you ever buy yourself a Christmas gift?

I feel your pain justin,

As a little kid I had trouble with asthma and a milk allergy.

Lol I was born in wisconsin and I was allergic to milk.

Everytime I drank a glass of milk or had some ice cream it got kind of hard to breathe.

I had pneumonia(sp?) 3 times when I was little and bronchitis more times than I can remember.

I've been on a bunch of antibiotics and steroids a number of times.

The good news is I grew out of my milk allergy and my asthma.

Hang in there buddy and listen to some good music on those speaks you got, music is very therapuetic.

btw, I think less's brew might be one of those cases where the cure is worse than the disease2.gif

Peace, Josh

Let's see, I have the Klipsch THX shirt, the Klipsch Reference Mug, not shown, the Klipsch hat, the KLipsch Stolen from PWK coffee mug, the Klipsch Stolen from PWK pen (2), Klipsch CD opener, and the Klipsch Bumber sticker ala Justin. The bumber sticker is not on my car, but I actually did get 10 of them made! I have about 4 left that I have not given to Klipsch lovers I have met from random places 1.gif.

Well, it has been about 5 hours from my last Vidodin/Motrin600/SteroidEnhaler (hence why i am awake again...), time for round three!

When I was little me and my brother had asthma too. We even had each our own ventilator machines that we had to use just far too often... This was partly why we moved out of the Space City of Houston and into the Colonial Capitol of Texas, Bellville, pop 3200 and 4 once we got there3.gif .

My favorite foods were pecans and shrimp... lucky me! By age 10 they both gave me hives and ANY nut gave me ulcers galore. Banana's, cantelope, and other fruits became ulcer starters as well... Geez, what was WRONG with me haha.

I can eat shrimp, shellfish, again, that is nice and the asthma is pretty much "aged" out of me.

When my mom was little she was "allergic to everything". They covered her house with tin foil! If you ever go to Liberty Texas and see an entire house covered with tin foil, even today!, that is where my mom grew up! You would think that when her parents sold the house like 15 years or what, 20 years, ago that the buyers would take off the foil... apparently not though.

I covered my house in tin foil too. It stops the death rays that my alien neighbors keep shooting into my house in order to steal my ideas. Now if I could only figure out a way to chase away the people living in my walls. I tried loud music but they just ask me to turn it up louder. Maybe with bigger speakers...

How did tin foil help your mothers allergies?

P.S. Sorry to give you grief while you're sick. Hope you feel better soon.12.gif

----------------

On 12/12/2002 7:15:59 AM tripod wrote:

How did tin foil help your mothers allergies?

P.S. Sorry to give you grief while you're sick. Hope you feel better soon.
12.gif

----------------

The tin foil was used as insulation I guess. I don't really know. But everything except the roof was sealed with foil. No grief! :)

Lets see... it is 7:41 so I must have taken the medicine at around 12:30.... yikes! Need some more.