Storyteller timing

jhawk92

Ok, all you other Klipsch Storytellers. How long was it between when you submitted your story on the official entry form and when you first saw it in the posted stories section? I submitted one earlier this week, but haven't seen it show up yet, and I'd hate to miss the deadline if there was a problem.

mine appeared two days fater I submitted, the bad part was it was totally re-edited, poorly I might add. so that it hardly makes sense...oh well...anyway, I suspect that due to all the submissions this month they are taking a little longer to get them up. you have until the 15th to submit. even if they post later it stills counts so you are fine. regards, otny

A day after I submitted mine (about a week ago), I got a message from an email server that the delievry had been delayed. I then submitted the entry again using direct email to the individual listed on the contest page. I never received a confirmation but the entry appeared a day later. I'd suggest submitting it again, directly if need be. I hope you did keep a copy.

Thanks to everyone for replying. I finally got through to Joshua Hall at Klipsch who is in charge of the contest. He said the response has been amazing, especially within the last week or so. He was able to check that my submission did arrive and should be posted later today, but said any stories submitted this week will certainly take some time to appear on the web.