Thank you

tuber

Halleluiah!!!!!!!!

The Klipschorns arrived today, and they are beautiful. So I would like to thank, in public, the

craftsmen and women who built them for me, your workmanship is nothing short of excellent!!!!!

I am surprised they sound so different than my LaScalas, but then it's been 20 years since I

last lisened to a pair of Klipschorns and the sound seams to be changing as they break in

or perhaps it's just my imagination. Anyway THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!!!!!! 1.gif1.gif1.gif1.gif1.gif1.gif1.gif1.gif1.gif1.gif1.gif1.gif1.gif1.gif1.gif1.gif1.gif1.gif1.gif1.gif1.gif1.gif1.gif1.gif1.gif1.gif1.gif

Thanks all for the congrats. Yes they are new, they were shipped Dec.6 from Klipsch.

Linn we still have an anual winter carnival but the imaginative name was a one of. Two

turkeys were enjoying a cool breakfast from the garbage can beside my truck this morning

it didn't bother them a bit when I got in and drove away. For those of you not familiar with

the area we have many ravens in Thompson, they grow quit large and we call them

Thompson turkeys

Hi Jim,

I borrowed a digital camera from work but had no luck posting the picks for you.

The tweeters look like 80's through 90's versions, the mid drivers look identical to the

drivers in my 77 LaScala's but on the plastic horns. The crossover is built into the base bin

just a row of binding posts show on the outside btw it's labled MID not squawker I disagree.

Good morning ladies gentlemen and fellow audio adventures. Another frustrating evening

last night trying to post the picks without success, thank you Jason for your kind offer

unfortunately I had no better luck sending them to you, but all is not lost I will try using

my computer at work.

I would like to add more kudos for the people at Klipsch, I've had a chance to A-B the new

Klipschorns with my older pair (mid 70's) the new ones win, in looks and sound. Well done.

Thanks again.

Tuber

I think thier idea was to find the drivers, not to beat the Klipschorn!

Although i think you have the same K-33-E in all 4!

how does having 4 Klipschorns sound, and where and how are they all set up?

You have a totally different network, including the top end drivers, now the K-55 wouldnt be that hard to beat, but i find it hard that the K-77-Ms are!

Internal crossovers you said, interesting!

My Klipschorns are getting closer to the original look!

Ive toyed, with altecs, i didnt think they had the classic cornwall sound after!

These sound the way there supposed to,, LOL

Regards Jim