For Sale: Gil McDermott's (WMcD) audio gear (McIntosh, Belles, Forte, etc.) - (please read)

opusk2k9

Still looking to sell a bunch of woofers and compression drivers.  It appears we have one EV 15WK woofers.  They'd be quite a prize for a Khorn, especially an older one. 

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for all the radio silence.

I'd like to say thank you for the answers and glad the Belles found a home. The more I thought about it the more the thought materialized that my eyes were bigger than the amount of floor space that I actually had.

God bless,

Padua

• Like 1

I bought Gil's McIntosh MC-2505 amp and C-26 preamp. They are in great condition, as are the other components and equipment. A couple of weeks ago, I went to Brandon's to pick up the amp and preamp, and to inventory the rest of Gil's equipment.

I have plans to go back next weekend to take pictures of what's remaining and I will post the pictures when I return home. If there is anything on the list that anyone would like detailed pictures and descriptions, please feel free to say so. 

K-77 tweeters, both round and square drivers

K-500 horns
2) AK-4 crossover networks

And more that is listed in the Excell file

Gil inventory (2).xlsx 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Travis In Austin said:

@JohnA and @Woofers and Tweeters thanks for doing this. How is Gil coming along?

It has been a while since I talked with him. I wasn't there, but Gil was able to be at Brandon's house for the loading out of his Quartets and Belles... meaning that he has come a long way from where he was. 

• 2 weeks later...