Heresies still for sale/ pics

Deang

Sorry mike i thought you were trying to kick cornwalls in the dumpster.The pick of that heresy is great isn't it.To make along story short i took a pic of these so called heresy's when i went for along drive to see these.So called heresy's were for sale for $200.00 in a local news paper.This guy actually thought he had heresy's and advertised them as a nice pair in good condition other than the tweeters maybe need replacing.They seem to me like some aftermarket brand.I took a pic for the laugh,I drove 2 F%%%in hours for this S---.

post-10563-1381924592012_thumb.jpg

----------------

On 12/29/2002 12:55:58 PM Ry wrote:

Cornwalls are great speakers mike as some may say,I have 2 pair Mint + condition in my collection,One pair still in a sealed factory box that i picked up for a swap of other speakers.I don't know why you cut every ones equipment up? Every one has there own favorite but i think these are great speakers who want nice bottom end and crisp highs like lasaclas. There is a pic of maybe something you would buy that has no idea about klipsch speakers.
3.gif

----------------

Okay, where do see me posting slamming other's gear?

I thought I was sticking up for you when you decided to take Theears on about subwoofers when you posted about a pair of 18" Jensen "Woofers".

Theears starts the usual subs most push massive amounts of air BS to be all they can be, I tried to point out that the Jensen's are "woofers". Theears knew that.

IMO, I would think a pair of 18" Jensens in the proper cab/cabs would be great match for the bottom end with Heritage Klipsch.

I don't recall cutting down anyone's or your gear. I may have, and if I did, well then I apologize.

But I don't think I did.

The reason I posted that remark about Cornwalls, because I bought a pair of '83's from a Forum member in August.

I was going to pick them up, but it didn't pan out.

That wasted 2 months.

Now I trying to get arrangements to get them shipped.

Unfortunately, the guy has been working long hours, with a odd shift differential, commutes 70 miles one way and is usually to beat to get the speaker situation taken care of and shipped.

That, with a 14 year old son to take care of.

So I'm a little bit envious when people post about how they love Cornwall's, but not enough to cut down other's speakers.

I had Chorus II's, made crossovers for them. But I don't know nuthin' about Klipsch.

I only meant that remark just as a joke. Gee, Sorry!

Nice speaker! Is that a heresy?

If anyone here thinks I just lurk here to slam other's gear, just say so. I'll move on.

Personally, I don't think I do.

Man,

I would love another pair of Heresies. I just don't think my current pair would be particularly happy knowing Dean's pair cost $350 more than they did. To minimize the interspeaker jealousy, I think I need to buy 'em all for about $100 - $150 pair; or maybe I should sell this set for $500 to give them an ego boost. Nah, these are the best sounding $100 speakers in existence. :)

Mike,

My personal CRUSADE next week will be to find a way to get those Cornwalls to you.

Originally Mike was going to make a trip to California, pick up the Cornwalls, spend some time auditioning the Moondogs, and enjoying some extended hospitality. We are now working on a "Plan B", so it's not all my fault he's not listening to Cornwalls. Hopefully he will be doing so very soon.

Klipsch out.

Kieth,

When it comes to a value proposition, I don't think there is a better speaker than the Cornwall. I've spent time listening to both, and decided to keep the Belles for my 2 channel SET system. That does not make the Belle better in my mind. It was more a matter of personal preference for the all horn loaded "sound" of the Belle, matched with the type of music I listen to most, Jazz, that influenced my decision. I felt the Belle to be a bit more "refined". Many others prefer the Cornwall with Jazz. Believe me, it was not an easy choice and I would not like to visit that ground again. The Cornwall spec wise, has more low freq. response, yet I've found the Belle every bit as capable in the low freq department when mated with my PP EICO HF-81 with 14 wpc.

That's my story and I'm sticking with it! Good luck with your hunt.

Klipsch out.

My apologies Ry, It's been a long day.

My girlfriend's boy has decided to take up burglery at 11 years old, Fun!

Jazman is right, I pumped the pooch for two or three months.

One of the major reasons why I don't have my Cornwalls yet.

You may want excuse my rant in the subwoofer forum, I'm sorry about that.

I'll go aplologize.