How many time has this forum pi@#ed you off .

Dale W

GGGGGGGRRRRR !! How many times have you spent several minutes preparing a reply then go to submit it and get a "gateway timeout " message. GEEEZZZ this gets under my skin a bit.

Happened to me again this morning and i just said piss on it i'm not going to spend another 5 minutes typing it out again.

By that time i'd lost my train of thought on the subject anyway.

You know what really frosts my balls on this otherwise wonderful forum? Our avatars are all squished in! I'm mean...just look at it! Mine and m00n and fini and others...they're awful!

I'm a pinhead (oh well, I've been called alot worse!)7.gif

Oh, I don't know about that, JT, it's the thinnest I've looked in awhile. lol

But, aside from that, I agree. It was kind of nice when you could double click on the avatar and see a bigger rendition... but it may be an overhead problem for the system administrator. Actually, the custom avatars look a lot better if you send them in at a size that exactly shrinks to their suggest dimensions. Then even our favorite m00nhead woud be rounded out to a better lunar likeness. =HornEd

Yea , but youve got that Baron von Munchausen look happening JT. Thats pretty cool.LOL

I'm lucky. Mine appears exactly as I look in the mirror. Oh Harvey. HARVEY!!! Has anyone seen my friend Harvey?

Who's Harvey? A white rabbit, six feet tall.

Six feet three and a half inches.

Hey don't blame me. This was straight out of the mouth of a Princeton graduate.(JS) 9.gif

HornEd, aside from that beautiful 2-point rack of Klipsch horns protruding from your Nordic helmet, your avatar looks to be in normal scale...just wondering if the avatars are readjustable to a normal looking width.

God, look at poor m00n...it looks like the forum administrator "pooped" his head out onto every post he makes, and he has enough problems with a busticated wrist!

Don't mean to pick on our favorite m00n! 9.gif

Actually, my avatar is normal scale. I sent it in as an exact multiple of the minimal dimensions. By making the original a muliple, one usually gets a better rendition when its shrunk down to the final size. Also, when I posted it, you could double click on the avatar and get to view the larger sized original. Hope that helps all your "narrow minded avatars" friends. Actually, you could be squished the other way if you want to. =HornEd

----------------

On 1/10/2003 4:25:33 PM BBB wrote:

"Yea , but you’ve got that Baron von Munchausen look happening JT. That’s pretty cool.LOL"

----------------

That's funny BBB, but I thought I resembled the rather ecentric King Ludwig II of Bavaria...you can see the insaneness in my eyes! 4.gif

MOON: Your probably closest to the truth. I get all stressed out at work on fridays. Most of the cars come in on monday then back out later in the week but most on fridays, so it's always a mad scramble. Then when i have to deal with all my staff and there personal b.s that they should leave at home anyway. I get a little testy.

Anyway the reply was on your thread, I was going to tell you that i'm the same as you when it comes to surgery. I chuck er all up for hours after. Some people can take it but i'm the first to admit that i can't.

Now on the 27 of this month i'm going in for the old snip er roo ( no more kids for this boy) so i'm not looking forward to that again.

Speaking of avatars, what do you think of my " WOOFERS" little play on words there. Chris up in 2 channel was the first to figure it out.

Dale, i got snipped over a year ago. no need to go out. I was just given a local. now when the doc grabs one of yr gooders and pulls on it to get at the cord that he cuts, teds to make you tense up. it's not bad really. I shaved my own bean bags, no biggie. outside of having some guy touching your gooders, the worst part was no sex for 10 days. uh and that included self gradification.

Just get a local and stay awake. Oh least I forget... Getting the stitches removed was the worst part actually. I about went though the roof.

Ya i know what you mean, the avatar feature kinds sucks a bit. chris said the same thing so i e-mailed him the picture. I took it in b&w with my minolta 7i dimage 5.0 mega pixel camera .

The one on the left is my male (jake) he's 4 and the other one is his sister from the next litter. Oh ya there boxers by the way , both are brindle in colour. My male is near 100lbs and the female is close to 60lbs.

EDIT : moon you were posting the same time as me so i never read your's first. I've heard lots of guys that just get a local, i can't understand why this surgeon wants to put me under. But that is his plan , maybe he's scared i'll pop one up and show him up in front of the nurse . lol

He doesnt have to worry about me flinching around when he's got hold of my ( well you know what).

----------------

On 1/10/2003 4:25:33 PM BBB wrote:

I'm lucky. Mine appears exactly as I look in the mirror. Oh Harvey. HARVEY!!! Has anyone seen my friend Harvey?

Who's Harvey? A white rabbit, six feet tall.

Six feet three and a half inches.
----------------

The night wore on, thats such a lovely phrase.

Peace, Josh

If anyone hears a loud rumble that would be me ROTFLMAO !!

Back in the days when no urologist would do a vasectomy w/o an A-OK from a psychiatrist and/or a psychologist my wife and I decided that she should get her tubes tied.

Off she went to her groinacologist while I sat at home expanding my intellectual horizons watching The Price is Right and congratulating myself for having married such a beautiful and enlightened woman. In due course she arrived back home and her funny little half smile should have alerted me that something was up but everytime I look at her I'm like Bambi in the headlights so I didn't see anything coming.

She said that the quack she had been seeing said that he would be happy to tie her tubes but that it would probably be a lot easier for me to get a vasectomy. She asked me what I thought about that suggestion. I didn't tell her that I thought she had lousy taste in doctors and agreed that a vasectomy for me was a marvelous idea and the surgery was duely scheduled.

Actually my first thought when Rosey dropped that little grenade on my lap was:

That !! Took a Nasty Turn !