R.I.P. Bruce

Mighty Favog

— hows’bout this then - 

I’m about 50 miles S of KC and have for sale 4 acres of prime Midwest Coastal beachfront property, full utilities and infrastructure, 

$250K/acre. Selling as one plot = $1M large. Photos and survey sent after receipt and deposit of funds. The water is beautiful this time of year - 

1 minute ago, richieb said:

— hows’bout this then - 

I’m about 50 miles S of KC and have for sale 4 acres of prime Midwest Coastal beachfront property, full utilities and infrastructure, 

$250K/acre. Selling as one plot = $1M large. Photos and survey sent after receipt and deposit of funds. The water is beautiful this time of year - 

Rats, if you had said 25 miles SE of cowtown I’d jump on it. 

3 hours ago, michaelwjones said:

Nope; but I remember when looking south from 95th street the world ended & the Hall’s cows were all along State Line after 103d...  

— right you are. An old JoCo boy like me it sounds. We’re souther than that, Miami County. 
Depending on your last visit Metcalf South is no longer. 135th is a main E-W corridor now. JoCo is approaching a

population of 700k. 

34 minutes ago, richieb said:

... An old JoCo boy like me it sounds.

That’s me: SM East, Rockhurst (when it was a college) and then KU. 135th was where we went to Jess & Jims, to the State Lone Drive-In and took flying lessons at the airport. Nothing but your cows in any direction for miles.

28 minutes ago, michaelwjones said:

That’s me: SM East, Rockhurst (when it was a college) and then KU. 135th was where we went to Jess & Jims, to the State Lone Drive-In and took flying lessons at the airport. Nothing but your cows in any direction for miles.

Rockhurst? It’s a university, highly regarded. Daughter received her MBA and Doctorate there  —