SOLD: Oppo 105D with Logitech Remote

Dneu2011

• Dneu2011 changed the title to FS: Oppo 105D with Logitech Remote
1 hour ago, TasDom said:

Smoking deal for a great piece of equipment. Fighting my inner voice to buy this as a backup to the one I own.

At any rate, good luck with the sale. Should sell fairly quick at your asking price.

Sold!  🙂  I purchased it for the same reason.   I'm buying this as a spare for the one currently in my Jubilee system.  The Oppo 103/105 models were the last ones that supported decoding of HDCD-encoded CDs.  Since I have a decent number of them, I want to have a backup player just in case the current one goes belly up.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

A very good deal on that! A wonderful machine. We still have 3 . An Oppo 93 in extra bedroom, an oppo 103 used for soon to be separate 2 channel tube amp, and the Oppo 4k 203 for main home theater. Fantastic players. Never a single problem. A shame Oppo left the market. None better.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, MMurg said:

Sold!  🙂  I purchased it for the same reason.   I'm buying this as a spare for the one currently in my Jubilee system.  The Oppo 103/105 models were the last ones that supported decoding of HDCD-encoded CDs.  Since I have a decent number of them, I want to have a backup player just in case the current one goes belly up.

Congratz and thanks for saving me from my inner voice...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Dneu2011 changed the title to SOLD: Oppo 105D with Logitech Remote