FYI - My Departure from PAC

Chad

• Administrators

Hi folks. Just wanted to mention here that I'm leaving Klipsch / Premium Audio Company effective tomorrow, Wednesday August 23.

It's been a pleasure getting to know you folks a little over the past 10.5 years. Thank you again to the Mods for your time volunteering here. I know I haven't been around here much, but it's only because I have been way too busy with "other priorities". :) 

Anyway, I've added a couple other admins to the forums: @gansd -- who for the last few years has been my boss, and @jbabad -- who is the Web Services Administrator and Senior Director of IT at VOXX. Both are great guys and I am sure will keep things here running well in my absence.

I may pop in from time to time!

Be well everyone!

Chad

• Like 2

Wow, Chad! The guy behind the scenes that kept the forum running while having the few intriguing comments in the BS Forum that kept us all guessing is leaving...😮Thanks for getting me back on the Forum over the years and happy travels on the next adventure. {Note: If you could send the secret code to get me back in the old place to retrieve some things It would be appreciated. 😎}