Drilling holes under RP-600M 1

I bought a pair of Monolith speaker stands and it came with some rubber tips to stick on the stand. These however were not that great at stopping the speaker from sliding off so I was wondering if I could drill four holes around the center of the bottom of my RP-600M (1st generation).

Edited by KHONGOR BATTULGA
  • Like 1

Try Bostik Blu Tack, Loctite Mounting Putty, or DAP Blue Stik instead. For something perhaps even tackier,

try what we call in the antenna industry "vapor wrap". Search for it from manufacturers such as CommScope,

Decibel Products, or DB Spectra. Last suggestion; try an artist's kneaded eraser, available at most art supply stores.

12 hours ago, Peter P. said:

Try Bostik Blu Tack, Loctite Mounting Putty, or DAP Blue Stik instead. For something perhaps even tackier,

try what we call in the antenna industry "vapor wrap". Search for it from manufacturers such as CommScope,

Decibel Products, or DB Spectra. Last suggestion; try an artist's kneaded eraser, available at most art supply stores.

I bought Bostik Blu Tack double sided tape circles and they did a pretty good job at sticking my speakers into place. Thanks for the feedback!

• Like 2

While the OP already found a solution, I just thought of another one.

There's non-adhesive shelf liner which is usually a rubber like mat that can be cut to dimension.

Works great under space rugs/mats that lie on slippery floors. I use one on my futon to keep the

mattress from sliding.

Should be available at  most hardware and home stores.