Something different ,X-BOX

Jim Cornell

Halo is my all time favorite first person shooter... It is a very well done game.

You can get the xbox magazine for $30.00 a year. It comes with a demo disk each issue with lots of playable demos on each disk. I am sending in my subscription tomorrow as a matter of fact.

This months issue has a cool snowboarding demo...

Thank you moon, ill look into the magazine.

Yea the internet, and my audio hobby isnt qiute an enjoyable husband wife thing, LOL so now i have something for us both to do!

Neat graphics, im glad i chose the X-box over playstation, hell i thought i was to old for video games LOL

Nintendo 64 got boring, my 9 year old has it now!

Well, not much new here, ill be checking in, as always!

Regards Jim

9.gif

Halo came with the box I bought for the kids. I tried it out for around 20 minutes and got motion sickness. It's one of those games where body movement is independent of where you are looking. I came play Doom type games fine, but Halo is in a different league.

Xbox rules! Halo is by far one of the greatest games ever made, and definitely the best out of all games across all three current consoles.

But I'll tell ya, Gamecube is a ton of fun too! Super Monkey Ball and Beach Spikers rule!!!

I will have to pick up Tecmo's Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball for the 'Box someday soon. I really need to test the game out to see if the developers used the correct formulas in the "breast physics engine" of the game :).

Tribes rocks!!! As far as multi player goes. I would give Tribes2 my all time fav... I know that I said Halo was #1, but I never played it multiplayer.

Tribes2 online is a major rush when your in a tribe and competeing as a team.... Oh how I loved that game. Just wish I had more time to get back with my tribe and play it.

Yeah Josh, PS2 rules! Love Gran Turismo 3.

m00n, Tribes is excellent in muliplayer. Have you tried Quake III yet? My brothers and I play Quake III Arena through the internet with a bunch of others from all over the place...it's cool as hell, the graphics are superb, and it's fast paced...it won't disappoint!

----------------

On 2/3/2003 9:51:15 PM jt1stcav wrote:

m00n, Tribes is excellent in muliplayer. Have you tried Quake III yet? My brothers and I play Quake III Arena through the internet with a bunch of others from all over the place...it's cool as hell, the graphics are superb, and it's fast paced...it won't disappoint!

----------------

Oh good lord yes... I used to be a Q3 freak... I am rather rusty and very crusty now. But I used to do ok. Online is the only way to play. Or lan at least. I used to have lan parties and what not.

It all started with Doom2 then went onto Duke Nukem 3d, Quake 2, Quake 3, Unreal, Unreal Tournament, Tribes 2, Halo... Always a great time.

I am looking forward to seeing the new Unreal2 comeing out. Plus Halo is coming out for the PC later this year.

----------------

On 2/3/2003 9:57:00 PM m00n wrote:

It all started with Doom2 then went onto Duke Nukem 3d, Quake 2, Quake 3, Unreal, Unreal Tournament, Tribes 2, Halo... Always a great time.

I am looking forward to seeing the new Unreal2 comeing out. Plus Halo is coming out for the PC later this year.

----------------

My God, man...no wonder your HT isn't finished yet! And I thought it was because your wrist was broken...

You are a Gaming GOD! 9.gif

----------------

On 2/3/2003 10:02:21 PM jt1stcav wrote:

My God, man...no wonder your HT isn't finished yet! And I thought it was because your wrist was broken...

You are a Gaming GOD!
9.gif

----------------

LOL... but na, i just loved to play. belive me i got my @ss handed to me on pleanty of occassions. 9.gif